1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah... I wish they'd do it EVERY season... or better yet, keep some of the runners up in consideration for future seasons. If there's one thing they've sorely been lacking the past several years was quality animated alpha-numeric segments. How many times can any 3 year old feign interest in "Jumping J" or kids paining yet another mural of numbers? The filler that they do in house and contract to studios was getting insanely safe, unmemorable, and stale. This was a whole lot of fresh blood coming in, and most of the stuff they got was pure brilliance.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't know why Miles sort-of left, but I have a feeling that's the reason we got Chris.
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah. It seems like Chris sort of replaced Miles, but it would have been interesting to see those two cousins interact.
  4. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

Even in 4232, Gina mentions Marco-although Marco hasn't been seen very recently.
  5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved this season. The street stories were pretty good. The new Ernie song was a plesent surprise. Super Grover 2.o is a great new segment.
  6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

How many episodes was Carroll in this season?
  7. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

I actually started a tentative spoof over in the Fan Art section, based on that very idea. (And hey--"messed up" or "mixed up" would be the perfect substitute for the offending phrase, considering the parody's topic!)