Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned that they mentioned POOP with the paleontologist. I never thought they would use that word on this show.
So? Last season, they used the word "butt.'' I think this is Sesame's way of saying "F U" to all the people who think they went politically correct.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, that was a fair episode. I guess we got a Mr. Hooper reference there with Red Riding Hood constantly calling Alan 'Hooper.' Perhaps a reference to how Big Bird used to call Mr. Hooper 'Mr. Looper.' It's anyone's guess.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Hi! I asked Tyler bunch via Twitter: "will be any Jerry Nelsons character on season 44 performed by someone else?" and he answered me: Luckily Jerry took part in Season 44! This is great news for me! I supossed Jerry just tape for seasong 43 The Count´s voice for the Five in song and the clip with Humpty Dumpty among the Fat blue and Grover´s coofee clip taped last year. I think it would be one or two clips with Frank Oz, like they did last year.. so im happy well see more Jerry´s material next year!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't imagine what he could possibly have done, considering the season started taping after he passed, but it's good to hear and definitely something to look forward to.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think it would be like the inserts taped for season 42 like the Grover song and the coffee tree clips that were aired on season 43.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think it would be like the inserts taped for season 42 like the Grover song and the coffee tree clips that were aired on season 43.
Technically, those were taped for season 43, just shot during the season 42 production period like the first half of street stories, Word of the Day bits and some others.

cahuenga

Reaction score
But the clips for the season are taped later than the street scenes, and in this case the clips for this season were taped last spring, ...like Upside town Abbey and the Birdwalk empire that were taped on may of 2012, so Jerry would taped one or two more clips during that time that will be shown next year...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi! I asked Tyler bunch via Twitter: "will be any Jerry Nelsons character on season 44 performed by someone else?" and he answered me: Luckily Jerry took part in Season 44! This is great news for me! I supossed Jerry just tape for seasong 43 The Count´s voice for the Five in song and the clip with Humpty Dumpty among the Fat blue and Grover´s coofee clip taped last year. I think it would be one or two clips with Frank Oz, like they did last year.. so im happy well see more Jerry´s material next year!!!

Yeah. I was actually wondering about that since upon hearing about Kevin's departure we heard his material was still going to be in season 44. I was thinking that it should be the same for Jerry since both events happened at around the same time, so I'm guessing it will probably be around season 45 or something like that when we'll hear Matt as the Count and whoever is taking over as Elmo perform him, but again that doesn't include live appearances so you never know. Again, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on anything here.