Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Guys, you're gonna wanna catch the repeat episode this week. Not only will there be a new Word of the Day, but there will be new Peeps in the Hood tune-ins.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're up on Youtube. There's no real point to watching the whole thing. Especially since everything else will be a segment seen way too many times anyway.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The Word of the Day on today's episode was good. It's the first one we got that has Big Bird. The Peeps in the Hood bits were pretty good. I loved Murray being in pain when he stretched his leg. We finally got another new SG 2.O. It was very funny. Oscarfan, here's the old Muppet bits until you get the episode file: AFFS golden pirate treasure, Measure Yeah Measure, Outrageous Makeover Home Addition, and ETM cowboy. I hope you get the file for this, Lifting Snuffy, and Rocco's Playdate soon. Those episodes don't have guides on Muppet Wiki yet.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
They're up on Youtube. There's no real point to watching the whole thing. Especially since everything else will be a segment seen way too many times anyway.
Hate to burst your bubble, pal, but there was a new segment. A new SG 2.O, and they likely won't show it again. I'll tell you when they'll rerun the episode.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm glad I caught these posts. I'll try to catch that ep tomorrow morning. Sundays are when the Thursday eps in my area are usually repeated.

Okay. I checked out the "Word of the Day" on SS.org. (I decided not to wait until tomorrow to watch since I usually leave for church in the morning.) That was a good one. It sounded like Matt voiced Big Bird there, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, does anyone know where I can find the SG2.0 online? I saw one segment on Hulu where Super Grover 2.0 demonstrated what a magnet was, but I don't think that was the actual segment. If anyone can help me with that one, let me know. Thanks.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I checked out the "Word of the Day" on SS.org. (I decided not to wait until tomorrow to watch since I usually leave for church in the morning.) That was a good one. It sounded like Matt voiced Big Bird there, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, does anyone know where I can find the SG2.0 online? I saw one segment on Hulu where Super Grover 2.0 demonstrated what a magnet was, but I don't think that was the actual segment. If anyone can help me with that one, let me know. Thanks.
Caroll voiced Big Bird. The SG 2.O bit had to do with finding a needle in a haystack.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, the old 'needle in haystack' expression. I never thought they'd make a whole segment of it. Maybe I can still catch it tomorrow morning before, I leave, we'll see.

About, BB, I guess Carroll's Big Bird voice has been changing in recent years, but still it's good to know he's still active. Especially after us losing Kevin and Jerry in the past year, it's good to have a few of the originals still around.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know. I probably would have rewatched the episode anyway (I really enjoy it), but I was really sick that day and had to sleep through it.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh, the old 'needle in haystack' expression. I never thought they'd make a whole segment of it. Maybe I can still catch it tomorrow morning before, I leave, we'll see.

About, BB, I guess Carroll's Big Bird voice has been changing in recent years, but still it's good to know he's still active. Especially after us losing Kevin and Jerry in the past year, it's good to have a few of the originals still around.
When you think about it, besides Frank, Carroll's now the only active puppeteer who's been on the show since day one. That's pretty darn impressive IMO.