Your Thoughts: Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
What did you guys think about Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants? I thought it was a very good in-depth documentary.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I actually did enjoy this special. Even though I'm not a huge Spongebob fan. But I enjoy seeing how a cartoon is made, nonetheless.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I saw the end. Nick should re-air the special.
I saw that SpongeBob has some strong fans. With all those toys and tattoos. wow.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have no doubt this special will find it's way on DVD, as some sort of bonus feature for the next season set or something.

That lady was a huge fan. Again, I'm not a huge Spongebob fan myself, but I actually won't mind checking out her collection. She has a whole room that nothing but the talking sponge, :crazy:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I have no doubt this special will find it's way on DVD, as some sort of bonus feature for the next season set or something.
I don't know about that. Because they discuss the you-know-what contraversy. But I hope it will be on DVD.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Aw nuts. I missed it the first time airing on VH1 (the motel room didn't carry it) And then I forgot to watch the Nick airing.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't know about that. Because they discuss the you-know-what contraversy. But I hope it will be on DVD.
Oh yeah, didn't think about that. I don't know I think it's still possible though.

Aw nuts. I missed it the first time airing on VH1 (the motel room didn't carry it) And then I forgot to watch the Nick airing.
VH1 is showing it on their website. But you'll need the lastest flash player.