1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 3, 2008.

?

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

1. I loved Studio DC.

40 vote(s)
    28.8%
  2. Studio DC was good.

42 vote(s)
    30.2%
  3. Studio DC was just so-so.

31 vote(s)
    22.3%
  4. I disliked Studio DC.

26 vote(s)
    18.7%

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Meh. Too. O_O ZOMG!
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...*drools* Whassafloohender... Splee.
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

O_O Guys, there's no need to creep people out or a need to muffin the thread.
  4. WhiteRabbit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...no. =P
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But I thought we specified that muffining should be kept to a reasonable level?
  6. theprawncracker

*gets up from floor* *wipes drool off* *ahem* *slips out and slips back in wearing a professorial guise*

My dear sir, there is always a need to muffin a thread. To muffin a thread is to keep alive the spirit of the Muppet Central fan-site, to keep the forum alive, to keep members coming back, to keep the insanity rolling, and to keep the Muppets in our minds. Mister Pooh, it is obvious that the muffin is needed, and will forever be needed. Nothing could tear the muffin away from us. It is the very heart and soul of Muppet Central, and neither you, nor anyone will take that way from us. Good day.

*collapses in a pile of drool* Blueberry cobbler on top of a banjo eating Snuffleupagus...
  7. WhiteRabbit

AMEN, MAH BROTHA RY! *starts finger-discoing like Bigfoot in A Goofy Movie* =3
  8. theprawncracker

Psh. Name the last time we went on a good muffining, Pooh. If you don't like it, don't post here. Quit raining on other people's parade! ...Unless of course it's raining raspberry scones. Mmmm... raspberry scones...
  9. WhiteRabbit

Yummy. XP
  10. theprawncracker

That's what *I* said! :zany:
  11. WhiteRabbit

It's always about you! ;_;

=P ... *poke*
  12. theprawncracker

Not always! That one time when I made YOU buy me another shoe after YOU ate mine? Remember? That was sort of about you.
  13. WhiteRabbit

...well, it tasted like fudge. ;_;
  14. theprawncracker

*cries* You keep SAYING that! Will you never LEARN? It's not all about you and your FOOD! *moans* Wahahahaha! ! ! *runs away* I'm going to bed and you can just... just... eat more shoes! Good NIGHT!
  15. WhiteRabbit

WAIT, RYAN! Don't leeeeave meeeeee! ;_;

*blinks* Eh...nevah mine. Dat's coo'. =P
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*rains food down upon the thread*
  17. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

It's airing tonight, I can't wait! (and lucky me, I'm getting out of work at 6 instead of 8!)
  18. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

So, should there be a new thread titled "Studio DC: Almost Live: 2, that way peopel can vote for the special too?

Or maybe we can just give a star rating like 3 out of four stars if it was good, etc.

Okay, I'll do that instead.............

:confused::eek:
  19. theprawncracker

I am SO thrilled... I've planned my entire day around this thing. I promised one of my friends I'd go to their choir concert at three and then I also promised I'd go to a movie--which I'm doing at 4:50, so if everything is timed right I'll be home by 6:45--fifteen minutes before Studio DC! :excited:

I'm sure Phil will start a new thread for the new show... at least I hope so. :smirk:
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Ohhhh yeah its tonight boooys! :D:p lol got my tape all ready! :)