1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 3, 2008.

?

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

I loved Studio DC. 40 vote(s) 28.8%
Studio DC was good. 42 vote(s) 30.2%
Studio DC was just so-so. 31 vote(s) 22.3%
I disliked Studio DC. 26 vote(s) 18.7%

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

well that would explain it :p
  2. wwfpooh New Member

That it would.
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Haha I figured that's why you thought it was awkward... I thought it was really funny.

So for the past ten minutes or so I've been listening to Janice's line from the original Studio DC trying to figure out WHO is performing her... I still can't get it. I'm FAIRLY certain it's David Rudman... but I just can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts?
  4. Blumonkeyboy New Member

Id say janice was Bill , and Floyd was Steve.
    Iread the one about bill somewhere
  5. wwfpooh New Member

Care to post us a link?
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain Jerry Nelson dubbed Floyd's line... Jim Lewis nearly confirmed my suspiscion on that one, but couldn't say who played Janice.

Here's a link to the clip, Janice speaks around 0:47...
  7. rexcrk Active Member

Anyone know if Disney plans on releasing the Almost Live specials on an official DVD?

I recorded the first one and I'll record the second one, but I'm sure the picture quality would be much better on an official DVD. ;)
  8. Evoulie Member

I hope Disney plans on releasing Studio DC on DVD. You can suggest titles to be released on DVD here.

Ev
  9. wwfpooh New Member

No doubt the specials will make it DVD.
  10. rexcrk Active Member

That WOULD make me very very happy :D

And I can't wait for the next DC Almost Live, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are awesome, and the commercial looks hilarious (Miss Piggy getting tired out and Demi Lovato singing with Beaker... genius!)
  11. Blumonkeyboy New Member

Link is :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_DC
    I was posting on my DS, to explain lack of caps, and spelling, and link.
    I realise its Wikipedia, and not to be trusted, but after i read that, and listened to Janice again, it started becoming a little more obvious.
    And i swear i didnt put that there myself lol.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well at first when i saw the show for the very first time I thought that it was Jerry Nelson doing Folyd. I thought though that they took something Jerry had done way back when durring the Muppet Show or one of there movies. Jerry maybe comming back that is if he is heatly, and that would be sweet. Janice however is something that i can't get, and it kind of bugs me. I am really the type that trys to listen to all the Muppet voices and point out who is doing what. Janice has me stumped, and before i knew who was doing The Newsman i was got on that one as well.
  13. wwfpooh New Member

Maybe Jerry is coming back and if he is...Whoopie!
  14. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

That would be awsom! even if he was down to doing small parts i still would be happy. I think we will see who does Floyd on the next studio DC!
  15. wwfpooh New Member

We just might. XD
  16. Evoulie Member

I got an email back after I requested Studio DC for DVD:

Ev
  17. muppet baby Active Member

Wow this really cool that you contacted them thank you for posting the response i was thinking about this today .

I really hope that they will put all the studio DC almost live on DVD .

I think that they are waiting for more than two shows to be produced .

That would make sense to me .;)

I really hope that they keep makeing this great show with the muppets on it .
    It would not be the same with out them ;)
  18. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

It was on earlier this afternoon.
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

maybe when all instalments they are planning to make are released on tv then they will put them all on one dvd
  20. wwfpooh New Member

That's the likey scenerio unless they want to wait until the official Muppet movie is produced (which would result in Studio DC possibly being on a bonus disk or something).