1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 3, 2008.

?

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

I loved Studio DC. 40 vote(s) 28.8%
Studio DC was good. 42 vote(s) 30.2%
Studio DC was just so-so. 31 vote(s) 22.3%
I disliked Studio DC. 26 vote(s) 18.7%

1. wwfpooh New Member

That's the likey scenerio unless they want to wait until the official Muppet movie is produced (which would result in Studio DC possibly being on a bonus disk or something).
  2. GuySmileyfan Member

I just hope the second Studio DC has Rowlf in....wait a minute! What am I saying? He might not be there anyway. Maybe he'll get his comeback in the new Segel movie or this year's Christmas Special.
  3. wwfpooh New Member

Same. We need Rowlf back!
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

The original Studio DC is replaying on Disney Channel currently--it's almost over, but I'd just like to post something else about my thoughts of it... My friend and I were talking and she summed up perfectly how I felt about the special by reminding me of something Jim Henson once said to Carroll Spinney, "I liked what you were TRYING to do."

I liked Studio DC, but I liked what they were trying to do more. It was a good effort, and I think the next one will finally solidify this effort.
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

The Cheetah Girls Piggy clip from The View doesn't give me much hope. I know the pig's supposed to be out of step with the routine, but she also seems to be out of touch in her own right in that number. I adored her appearance on The View, but this clip isn't quite up to the earlier standards set by Piggy in all of her other fantastic recent appearances. The pig sounds flatter than she ought to sound. Does that make sense? She has really been so good lately she was due to hit a brief sour note. I hope that was just a sloppy edit. Eric really is a wonderful Piggy!
  6. rexcrk Active Member

I just saw a commercial with the Demi Lovato part and it had Scooter in it! This is probably even gonna be better than the first one! (which was really great too).

Beaker singing with Demi is just too funny :eek:
  7. Baby Gonzo Member

I sort of thought she sounded more Grover-ish than normal on her appearance on The View. Not that I didn't like the appearance, but she sounded weird to me.

As for the DC clip, I don't really know what to think of it.
  8. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you

I saw one clip with floyd and the dude from wizards of waverly place. Man, I was hoping for floyd to say something...needless to say, he didnt :smirk:

I do hope they introduce the EM members by name this time though
  9. Ignorance New Member

Am I the only one who is not sure it's a good idea?
    The whole 'Hannah Montanna' parts of Disney mainly appeal to children about 8-10, most of which who think muppets are for babies [they're wrong, obviously. ;p] and I'm afraid they'll see the muppets as something for younger kids than their shows.
    Well, here's to hoping it turns out well.
  10. Baby Gonzo Member

I think that the logic is that when these idol worshiping kids see their favorite celebrities with the Muppets, they figure "Oh, so-in-so likes them, so they must not be so bad." I don't know though. I know kids can be flaky, but I don't think kids are stupid... most of the time.

Needless to say, they are being shown to a new audience who otherwise may not have known about the Muppets. Once they see that the Muppets are witty and aren't talking down to them, I think kids open up to them.
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I would agree with you if, and this is a very, very big if, there weren't Muppet projects being made that were targetted to adults and families--not just kids and preteens. We've got the Muppets.com videos and the YouTube videos, both of which are highly appealing to kids and adults alike, and we have a new Christmas special that is aimed specifically at families and adults. It's a great time to be a Muppet fan--no matter what your age.
  12. wwfpooh New Member

We be the Electric Mayhem! XD

That is...unless they have the same doof writers who made Hannah say that puppets are for babies (which is as wrong as 2+2 equating to 5).
  13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

QUIT BRINGING THAT UP! ! ! !

*ahem*
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O_O *shares her tranquilizers with Ry*

Shhhhh...everythang will be a'ight...
  15. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*stares* ... *starts to drool a little bit* Bu--...bu- I... *falls over* I like ponies...
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

If Ryan be's a good boy, I'll give 'im one. XP *just has to get rid of its rabies first*
  17. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*drooling* Ra-bies...? BABIES! ... *drools* Banana...
  18. wwfpooh New Member

Hey, it's not my fault it was said. No need to yell, dude.
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Babies are delicious--I mean, watahmelon...=P
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

The thing of it is, it's been stated 382956239 times. =P