1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 3, 2008.

?

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

1. I loved Studio DC.

40 vote(s)
    28.8%
  2. Studio DC was good.

42 vote(s)
    30.2%
  3. Studio DC was just so-so.

31 vote(s)
    22.3%
  4. I disliked Studio DC.

26 vote(s)
    18.7%

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I wonder if we'll notice differences in the performance of each performer's take on Scooter?
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Rickey Boyd was in Oz, he was very accurate! ;)

Haven't heard this commercial yet, but it will be interesting to hear!
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. It shall be interesting.
  4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well ya they did the same thing with Piggiy when she was on the Today show promoting the first Studio DC. Personaly it would seem to me harder to perfrom a puppet with no neck beacuse insteed of just turning the head you would almost have to turn the whole puppet.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I know we tend to rag on the puppets a little bit. I do that too. Everyone has there own moments when they thought a particular character looked the best. However, the continuity of quality wasn't always that good in TMS. MT was actually better at that.

I do think that Piggy's lack of neck movement on some appearances has been odd, but I am much more disappointed in her eye placement sometimes. There was a Martha Stewart episode where the eye focus made her look so empty and puppety. DC seems to be doing a better job sith that. And Scooter (aside from the neck) looks pretty fantastic! ;)
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's why they have little systems rigged so control could be performed easier.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*sits up* What? Muppets? Back? Who are they? *shakes head* Oh sorry. Almost forgot about who the Muppets were. But they are back...again? *faints from to much excitment*
    *unfaints* Whoa! I never knew i could do that. Thanks. I'll try not to over excit myself. *jumps for joy*
    I was thinking the samething. It sounds so much like Baby Bear. Don't see why but i would reather have that Ricky dude back. He did a good job i think on Scooter's voice. But i'm not the person in charge but good to see Scooter back in.
  8. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Well Richard Hunt and David Rudman use to be very good friends back then. ;)
  9. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Agreed! And now that I know it's David Rudman doing the voice I can TOTALLY tell. :p It's got a very apparent Baby Bear inflection to it--but I'm not complaing! I think Scooter sounds awesome! KEEP RUDMAN AROUND TO DO THIS MORE!
  11. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

There is a problem with that though. He is heavly involved with SS, and i think it would be like with Kevin Clash SS would come first. So for untill they get the right person for the job it may go betewen Ricky Boyd and David.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Scooter's head looks a little...flat..I don't know how else to say it..like he is mostly mouth in a weird way :o *hides* Please don't kill me for a less that happy comment :(!
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks that Piggy's movements (and singing) during the Cheetah Girls Commercial are really awkward to look at and hear?
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I think it's classic Miss Piggy stuff. I think it's supposed to look like that--do you realize that she's exhausted from dancing so much in the song? I think that might be what's confusing you.
  15. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Not bad. I liked the laugh track they added too. Very reminiscent of "The Muppet Show{ and "Muppets Tonight"
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Who would do that? I do think Scooter is little off too, but it is nice to have Scooter back just the same.
  17. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

Yeah, I would rather have Scooter looking and sounding a little off rather than having no Scooter at all. Though these are all good points.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Now all we need is for Rowlf to get back into the picture, too.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I agree with you on this too. Maybe Rowlf will be in this speical. I really do hope so.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Same. I miss him as the straight man...erm...dog.