Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You know, heheh, at least now I know how Scooter afforded that laptop in LTS ... he's got a sweet tech job .... :wink:

Aidk321

Reaction score
A backstory for Miss Piggy and Kermit would be nice, also the editing really needed work. They cut out part of Tex's song where he says his backstory. otherwise I can't wait until the DVD to see the deleted scenes.

beaker

Reaction score
A backstory for Miss Piggy and Kermit would be nice, also the editing really needed work. They cut out part of Tex's song where he says his backstory. otherwise I can't wait until the DVD to see the deleted scenes.
Yeah I'd give this film a perfect score had so much of the film not been cut out. I sooo hope they dont skimp on the dvd. I refuse to buy blu ray, so the dvd needs to have the same extras

Man, talk about spoilers, I just went to the theater and they showed like... the whole movie!!
d'aw! ^_^

There's no need to shout.
I'd say this movie, and how long we've waited warrants all the (positive joyous shouting) people can muster:smile: As fans, we've had to sit quiet and wait for so long, and now we're center stage.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I loved all the "throw me" jokes by Walter. That just added another great element to the character.

One thing I loved about it that I forgot to mention is I like that they kept the breaking of the fourth wall at times or the breaking of the illusion of the movie. Like when Fozzie says he couldn't believe they had the budget for an explosion or when Staler and Waldorf do the joke about giving away a crucial plot point. Those parts in the other movies always make me smile because it makes things seems a little less serious.

There's something else I keep wanting to put but I forgot what it is. That's gonna bug me now.

Aidk321

Reaction score
I loved all the "throw me" jokes by Walter. That just added another great element to the character.

One thing I loved about it that I forgot to mention is I like that they kept the breaking of the fourth wall at times or the breaking of the illusion of the movie. Like when Fozzie says he couldn't believe they had the budget for an explosion or when Staler and Waldorf do the joke about giving away a crucial plot point. Those parts in the other movies always make me smile because it makes things seems a little less serious.

There's something else I keep wanting to put but I forgot what it is. That's gonna bug me now.
Yeah when they do that tongue and cheek, it's hysterical.

Also, I was sort of hoping there would be a muppets babies part because I sort of worn out that part in my TMTM DVD.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah when they do that tongue and cheek, it's hysterical.

Also, I was sort of hoping there would be a muppets babies part because I sort of worn out that part in my TMTM DVD.
Those Muppet Baby actual puppets...were they only used for TMTM and MFC? I remember a mid 80's music video with Jim Henson, where he had giant frog feet but not sure if they used the puppets for the segments.