• I haven't decided yet

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I'm still buying the set

Votes: 100 87.7%

• Total voters

anathema

Reaction score
Dil said:
Why not figure out a way for both you and the music owners to both have the rights of the edited songs, so you can re-issue the Season 1 DVD (complete)?
For the LAST TIME: IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If the rights owners do not want to licence the song, there is nothing that you, I, Disney or GOD can do about it.

D

Dil

NOBODY will EVER make the complete 1st Season of TMS on DVD at all... EVER! Is that true?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
NOBODY will EVER make the complete 1st Season of TMS on DVD at all... EVER! Is that true?
No they WON'T! :rolleyes: NOT EVER!! :sympathy: and by "Nobody" u mean is Disney! we're LUCKY we even have one! :smirk:

anathema

Reaction score
Dil said:
*sigh*...I give up.

No, nothing's impossible. But it's not particularly likely that this will happen any time soon, and it probably won't happen at all - even in the event that the rights situation changes, the sales of an uncut boxset are going to be limited largely to people who a) know and b) care that the first release was cut and c) either didn't buy the first one or else are prepared to shell out a second time, so Disney are highly unlikely to consider it financially viable, and that's the bottom line: if they don't believe it will sell, they have no reason to do it.

The boxset is cut. Live with it. If you're that desperate to see the uncut shows, then I can only suggest that you try and trade with someone. They're not exactly difficult to obtain - I've had uncut copies for years. The only things that are hard to find are: some of the original Season 1 openings, which *are* included in the Disney set, and the original closings, which aren't.

D

Dil

If Disney made the 1st Season DVD Complete, they would have to go...
to JAIL!!! Right?

anathema

Reaction score
Dil said:
If Disney made the 1st Season DVD Complete, they would have to go...
to JAIL!!! Right?
Just drop it. Please.

D

Dil

If I have the powers of hypnotive, I would be able to make the music owners bring the rights to Disney. That would have been the only way Disney would EVER, EVER, EEEVVVVVVVERRR get the licence.

DON'T GET JEALOUS, ANATHEMA!!!!!!!

D

Dil

:mad: Listen, You Owners Of The Edited Songs!! IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR MINDS AND BRING DISNEY THE RIGHTS OF YOUR SONGS, I'M GONNA CURSE YOU!!! CURSE YOU, I TELL YOU!! I CURSE YOU AND MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR MINDS!! HA HA HA HA HAAHH!!!

Even that won't work?
(Don't get jealous, Anathema, and answer that question 'Even that won't work?', please.)

I DON'T WANT DISNEY TO OWN THE RIGHTS OF THE MUPPETS ANYMORE, AND I WENT THEM TO BRING THE RIGHTS OF THE MUPPETS TO THE COMPANY WHO OWNS ALL THE SONGS USED ON THE MUPPET SHOW!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
:mad: Listen, You Owners Of The Edited Songs!! IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR MINDS AND BRING DISNEY THE RIGHTS OF YOUR SONGS, I'M GONNA CURSE YOU!!! CURSE YOU, I TELL YOU!! I CURSE YOU AND MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR MINDS!! HA HA HA HA HAAHH!!!

Even that won't work?
(Don't get jealous, Anathema, and answer that question 'Even that won't work?', please.)

I DON'T WANT DISNEY TO OWN THE RIGHTS OF THE MUPPETS ANYMORE, AND I WENT THEM TO BRING THE RIGHTS OF THE MUPPETS TO THE COMPANY WHO OWNS ALL THE SONGS USED ON THE MUPPET SHOW!!!

just stop...PLEASE!?! :smirk: The song owners to own the Muppets? are u joking? theres like 100 diffrent song owners for EACH song used on the Muppet show! :attitude: