The Gravity Falls Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've known kids who sound older than they look. I've known older kids who sound younger than they look. Heck, one of my friends in 6th or 7th grade had the same voice as Eddie the Wetnosed Newspup.

As for the voice acting... Kirsten Schaal. That is all.

ncchuck

Reaction score
big fan of this show with my niece and nephew cant wait till new eps

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kind of think she could pitch her voice just a little bit higher, it'd be a little more convincing for a cute lil' girl, but other than that, Kristen Schaal's natural voice is fun to listen to; I know she's mostly a comic actress, but I could see her making quite a career out of voice acting.

Speaking of whom, does she remind anyone else of Debra Jo Rupp?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I kind of think she could pitch her voice just a little bit higher, it'd be a little more convincing for a cute lil' girl, but other than that, Kristen Schaal's natural voice is fun to listen to; I know she's mostly a comic actress, but I could see her making quite a career out of voice acting.
She's a cast regular on Wordgirl as Victoria Best, she's Louise in Bob's Burgers, and she has multiple cameos in other cartoon series. She's a voice actor, all right. And her characters are exclusively little girls. Crazy ones. I'd say she's better at playing crazy girls than Kristin Wiig. Much better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's like you've said before, Kristen Wiig is only good for playing either awkwardly stupid, or stupidly awkward characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And she's good at it. But Schaal can play someone either quirky and adorkable like Mabel and then someone extremely axe crazy like Louise (and by extension, Hazel from the short stint in 30 Rock).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Better the heck be renewed for a second season. And we'd better start seeing some merch out there.

I want a Grunkle Stan anything.