New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Donna Waters

Reaction score
Hi my name is Donna and i live in Australia, i have loved the muppets sicne i was a kid, we grew up with them on the Television. I wish they were still on TV.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi my name is Donna and i live in Australia, i have loved the muppets sicne i was a kid, we grew up with them on the Television. I wish they were still on TV.
It's nice to meet you, Donna. The Bachelorette episode with The Muppets will be showing on May 2nd and May 3rd as shown here and Sesame Street is still showing on ABC2/ABC4 at 8:30 AM and 12:00 PM as shown here. I wish The Muppet Show came back on TV, too. Anyway, welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you enjoy chatting with us here. :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I miss the Muppets too. They should have their own channel that is only muppets and runs 24/7. That would be awesome.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I miss the Muppets too. They should have their own channel that is only muppets and runs 24/7. That would be awesome.
Oh yeah! It could be "The Muppet Show Marathon" with plenty of Muppet show episodes. "The Muppet Movie Marathon" with all of the Muppet movies inclueds the 2011 movie, "The Muppets." Same thing goes with "The Fraggle Rock-A Thon" they could aired more than 6 epsodes.

Not just Muppets, but I like said, "a channel with Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Sesame Street (episodes that only aired once from the archives or sometjhing like that), Labybrinth (any Labybrinth/FR fans it has a FR character cameo and I don't want to flat out say who it really is so please watch it), Dark Crystal, The Jim Henson Hour... this is what I am talking about. Thank you for your ideas Zoot Fan 1981.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Oh yeah! It could be "The Muppet Show Marathon" with plenty of Muppet show episodes. "The Muppet Movie Marathon" with all of the Muppet movies inclueds the 2011 movie, "The Muppets." Same thing goes with "The Fraggle Rock-A Thon" they could aired more than 6 epsodes.

Not just Muppets, but I like said, "a channel with Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Sesame Street (episodes that only aired once from the archives or sometjhing like that), Labybrinth (any Labybrinth/FR fans it has a FR character cameo and I don't want to flat out say who it really is so please watch it), Dark Crystal, The Jim Henson Hour... this is what I am talking about. Thank you for your ideas Zoot Fan 1981.
No problem! It was just a thought so future generations could enjoy the muppets just as much as the older generations have :cool: I always thought Fraggles were considered as part of the muppets since Jim Henson made them too. I wish we fans could make out and sign a petition for tv stations to bring all muppets (including the Fraggles) back.

Mamaofmany

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm excited to have discovered a forum for muppets!
I have always loved muppets, all of them. Today I became a muppet mama.
I picked up a Fozzie bear, a Kermit puppet, and a Grover puppet. I'm quite happy with them but while trying to decide if my children could play with them, I may have discovered some treasures. Can anyone recommend a reference site to identify what I have?
I'll be heartbroken if I allow the baby to drool over Grover's nose :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! As far as identifying what you have, you can either try to look through the muppet wiki or make a thread in the merchandise section of the forum with a picture and maybe some people here can identify it

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm excited to have discovered a forum for muppets!
I have always loved muppets, all of them. Today I became a muppet mama.
I picked up a Fozzie bear, a Kermit puppet, and a Grover puppet. I'm quite happy with them but while trying to decide if my children could play with them, I may have discovered some treasures. Can anyone recommend a reference site to identify what I have?
I'll be heartbroken if I allow the baby to drool over Grover's nose :smile:
It's nice meeting you, Mamaofmany. I hope you have a great time in this forum!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
the first post on this thread is from 2002... That's pretty awesome.

PS: Hi.
Oh, hey Doug! My username is muppetfan24/7 (It's so lame!), but my real name's Colette. Anywho, welcome to Muppet Central. There's always more room for new members.