Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Like I tell Gina in her replies to KG (we need that updated also), you need to check into the threads you're subscribed to from time to time to ensure you get notifications delivered to your email address when a new post gets posted. It happens to all of us, myself included. So no, we didn't believe Ru to be deceased or buried, though that textbook tombstone does make more sense now. We know when you're online Ru. :scary:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Rarely has so little done...so much for...so much. From the lavender open-toed heels that highlight Piggy's shapely legs--allllll the way up, to the big, sassy bow on her big, sassy backside, Piggy is dressed (or undressed) to delight her frog (not to mention the rest of the male population). Her little lavender costume looks a lot like a little lavender teddy, and the fact that it appears to tie closed is bound to make the little amphibian hot-blooded tonight. Now, if he could just get rid of the watch-dog (Foo Foo) in her arms, things might go somewhere. Her blond hair is soft and curls to the sway of her back, adding a little more coverage that doesn't cover much. She is smiling at the camera, very soft and sweet, and Foo Foo does not look at all fooled by this show of docility. I keep waiting for Kermit to show up, blow up and demand that Piggy put on some clothes and come home! (Or come home and take off some clothes...either way.) A lovely, naughty little pic.

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Yolo everyone lol I dont think I've ever showcased my love for drawing portraits. I wanted to demonstrate the old-fashion Hollywood starlet, Piggy always seems to evince.
This is the portrait that will undoubtedly hang about the make-up counter where Piggy will sell her own unique brand of cosmetics. She is wearing a black drape and a three-ring pearl choker around her neck, like a 1950s yearbook photo, and her mouth is open as though surprised. Her blue eyes are just lovely, and each lash on her eyelid is distinct. She looks like she wouldn't hesitate to flutter those baby blue at anyone who needed convincing. In short, adore her--she's adorable.
(Turning into a zombie here--must sleep..... More tomorrow....

lady piggy

Reaction score
i challenge anyone to guess what song inspired this picture :stick_out_tongue: .
P.s awww thats so sweet Ashley <3 . Also , love. The beautiful descriptions miss Ru , made my week :smile: .also since you've toured into a glamorous zombie, i can't help but do this ( insert " Thriller" song) sorry it had to be done :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Well i got bord today , sooo i drew the Queen in a different sort of look! Thats the fun of be an artists you can go above a beyond with your artwork :smile::stick_out_tongue:

Rosie the Riveter better look out! Miss Piggy is a working man’s dream in this get-up, and she knows it. She is wearing a strapless grey chambray (lightweight denim) dress with a black waist-cincher belt. She’s wearing her signature pearls and white elbow-length gloves to add a little cachet to her look. She has a tattoo of Kermit’s face on her left shoulder. His name is tatood vertically beside his face. Her hair is very platinum blonde—she’s never been blonder—and it is wrapped in a bright scarlet bandana with white polka-dots. She’s wearing too much rouge and adding flaming red lipstick to her pouty mouth. This is a pig a frog could want to come home to after a hard day at work!
(My only quibble—I am not a fan of the bright red eye-shadow—I think it makes her look a tad angry, but otherwise a treat!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Hehe thanks Lani , and thank you too everyone, for the comments, likes and views. It really means alot <3
These are apparently the legs that launched a thousand air ships! From her peep-toe black pumps all the way to her black lace garter belt, Piggy is dressed for success. She is wearing (well, almost wearing) an aviator's uniform with a taupe khaki skirt with a slit and tight navy blue aviator's jacket. Above the brass buttons, you can see her black lace bustier which is trying valiantly to restrain her copious charms. She's wearing an aviator's cap and black leather gloves (only visible peeking from the long coat sleeves) and her signature pearls. She is sitting on the body of a plane, one leg kicked out straight in front of her, and she is smiling. Her hair is short, platinum blond and her blue eyes look dreamy and far away. Maybe she's thinking of going into the wild, green yonder....

Ruahnna

Reaction score
i challenge anyone to guess what song inspired this picture :stick_out_tongue: .
P.s awww thats so sweet Ashley <3 . Also , love. The beautiful descriptions miss Ru , made my week :smile: .also since you've toured into a glamorous zombie, i can't help but do this ( insert " Thriller" song) sorry it had to be done :smile: :stick_out_tongue:
Piggy's itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini shows up yet again. This one is strapless and the style is a little more old school than you see today--a little more Annette and a little less Lindsey. Her hair is soft, platinum blond waves and she is giving a cheeky little smile to the camera as she appears to sit on a diving board. No pearls, no gloves, and no big bow in her hair. One thing's for certain--if Piggy goes to the beach or the pool in this little number, Kermit is sure to be close behind. Carrying her cover up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your posts here Aunt Ru.

Regarding the WASP (women's aviator squad) image, I've got Jeanette from the newer Inspector Gadget series in that particular scene in my mind's eye. *Blames :news: for that, though that's a good thing, and a rully good fic.

As for Piggy in the infamous bikini... It's possible Lindsey's done some films other than her Disney projects, but I get angered when Lindsey's Disney films get more hype than the originals. Am I the only one who remembers Freaky Friday starring a thirteen-year-old Jodie Foster? Sorry to rant.
*Leaves Boston scream pie for Aunt Ru and LadyPiggy.

lady piggy

Reaction score

I just realize that I should of tiled this " The Wedding Sketch". ( sighes) oh well, so anyways the episode with Marisa Berenson inspired this picture. The part when she's helping Piggy with her corset, Lol of course i had to modernize it .
P.s thanks for the pie mister The Count :smile: