Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Schfifty

Reaction score
The episode with Telly pretending to be a king and bossing everybody around...

This has to be one of the longest storylines ever on the show, breaking a whopping 25 minutes in length!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Man, the writers sure did love using Telly back in the day. I think he may have had more story lines during this era than any other character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can certainly remember Season 34 essentially being the Telly, Baby Bear, and Zoe season - so many episodes seemed to revolve around the three of them.

Schfifty

Reaction score
This is definitely a favorite episode. Telly and Baby Bear go on an Alphaquest:

Look out for Wolfgang the Seal making a rare appearance, and Kermit the Forg as a customer named Susie at the Fix-It Shop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm . . . I seem to vaguely recall this one as well . . . if nothing else, I can recall Telly and Baby Bear continually belting out, "A-B-C-D-East to West, going on an Alphaqueeeeest!"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It was always interesting when they would have story lines based around specific well-known segments from the show like this one and an episode from the 90s about Big Bird pretending to be "Alpha Bird" (Alpha boy).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Elisabeth was already off the show by the time I was three and basically replaced by Lulu by than, so I don't really remember her. But, every time I see an episode with her, I like her more and more, I think it's too bad they didn't keep her around longer:
In my opinion both Elisabeth and Lulu are pretty underrated characters and it''s a shame Stephanie hasn't had any long running major characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, Elizabeth and Miss Mousy, Drtooth's two favorite Muppets of all time. :stick_out_tongue:

I firmly believe that Lulu was intended to be a Stephanie's signature character, but her commitment to AVENUE Q put an end to that.

Interestingly enough, Little Murray Sparkles was kept on the show for a while, but basically was reduced to being just a generic cat.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ah yes, Elizabeth and Miss Mousy, Drtooth's two favorite Muppets of all time. :stick_out_tongue:
Really, Miss Mousy? I didn't realize she was ever used enough to be anyone's favorite character.

Interestingly enough, Little Murray Sparkles was kept on the show for a while, but basically was reduced to being just a generic cat.
And if i'm not mistaken, I think Stephanie has said that Little Murray Sparkles is one of her favorite characters to perform.