Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Admittedly, the one thing that's always kind of irked me about modern SST is that it always seemed so technologically behind the times. Home computers weren't exactly new by the time SST finally started to incorporate them, but even then, any references or utilization of computers on the show were extremly rare and uncommon . . . and don't even get me started on their use of cellular phones, lol. Even more recently, they've only just now got a wifi hot spot on the street?
Well, there was that time in the early 80s when they bought a computer and we occasionally saw them use it for maybe a couple of seasons afterward, but yeah, up until recently the street did seem pretty behind. Since about season 40 or so they have tried to incorporate more modern tech, at least a little bit more.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's a sweet episode from the season where we really get to see the soft side of Big Bird, with a heartwarming original song to boot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, I vaguely remember this one . . . most for the scene of Snuffy wanting to go over and talk to Little Jerry while he's having his cup of decaf.

Heh, Snuffy in big sunglasses kind of reminds me of Snorky from the Banana Splits.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I been wanting to see the Little Jerry comeback episode for while, so this was a treat for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing that always intrigued me (for lack of a better word) is why Little Jerry just sat there staring at his cuppa joe. As an adult, I can't but wondering if he's sitting there, maybe looking at the steam, and thinking to himself, "Cosmically, aren't we all just little whips of steam swirling and twirling around in a great cosmic mug?"

mariolover

Reaction score
Oh wow, I vaguely remember this one . . . most for the scene of Snuffy wanting to go over and talk to Little Jerry while he's having his cup of decaf.

Heh, Snuffy in big sunglasses kind of reminds me of Snorky from the Banana Splits.
I vaguely remember this one as well. Particularly the song that Little Jerry and The Monotones perform at the beginning