Your Feedback: Forum Rules

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, Vic. You can't do that. That would be breaking the rues if you put one directly in the post.

But links are fine.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh, okay Beau (dad), thanks. I ask because a) I just learned how to do it, and b) I saw someone do it here once a long time ago.

I looked through the rules but couldn't find anything regarding it and that's why I asked. :halo: :halo: :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, but, like, if you do it everyone will do it. And we'll have not music, but mayhem and more....er...son?

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I know this doesn't go here but my question explains it. How do you start threads?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
In the desired section of the forum (i.e. - Action Figures, Classic Sesame Street, Friends and Family, etc.) there should be a button that says "New Thread", as Fozzte points out here.

David French

Reaction score
I wonder if you should also include a rule on linking to Henson material on YouTube, as that comes under copyright and in some ways is related to the rule about pirated material.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My opinion is that if you want to trade tape-for-tape (on whatever format you prefer) without any money involved, then it's more acceptable from Henson's perspective. We are just trying to prevent people from selling their personal VHS/VCD/DVD material here on the forum or promoting their eBay auctions trying to make a fast buck off homemade, unofficial releases.
Is it breaking the rules to transfer a special/show from an old tape to a DVD and then trading the DVD?