Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Here's how I saw it... they only ever showed the legs of EVERY adult that ever appeared on the show (save for Statler and Waldorf?)... so we have to believe it was seen through a kid's eyes (only seeing up so high, keeping things low to the ground). The faces of the adults weren't important.
oh my gosh i love the how you put this because it was the way that i saw it . Yes i think that they wanted to show the reason why we only saw the adults legs was because of though a kids eyes that is really in a way all that we could really see when we where there age LOL being that short and all .

I really want to see the episodes with sadler and wordoff , i can not remember much of the episode with them , but what i remember was really wonderful .

unclematt

Reaction score
I could see Bunsen saying something like "I havent seen you since the nursery" and then there being no other mention of it. I kinda like the idea.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always think it's so funny how they only showed Nanny's legs because it was intended to be from the viewpoint of a child...but yet every child who ever watched the show always asked, "Why doesn't she have a head? !" Lol :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I always think it's so funny how they only showed Nanny's legs because it was intended to be from the viewpoint of a child...but yet every child who ever watched the show always asked, "Why doesn't she have a head? !" Lol :wink:
You know i had heard that to , so funny that nanny and the grown ups as i had always heard it called LOL , wow they where never shown to have a face , LOL

unclematt

Reaction score
I just looked it up and she is still alive at very young 93 years old.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... after reading Family Reunion, I had a thought... it really would have been something if they indeed made Skeeter an actual Muppet Character for the show Muppets Tonight, since Scooter was years from getting a preliminary recast. I could have seen her in Scooter's role (Clifford's assistant) just unprofessional, and not one iota as gung ho as her brother was.

That said, I really wonder, minor character or not, why they didn't just slap the TV trope athletic kid personality on Annie Sue instead of anachronistically adding a character to the backstory that never existed in the grand scheme of things.

It's a shame she didn't have the Harley Quinn factor. For those who don't know... you're really bad at geekdom first of all :wisdom: Harley became so popular in the Batman cartoon series that she was adapted into the series's continuity... comic books, subsequent shows... she became so cult that they made a place for her in the comics. Either someone at Henson really didn't like Skeeter, or the idea of having to rewrite history with a character that didn't exist before to completely deny her existance in any media... until the comic that is... and even then, there were odd terms and conditions.

Schfifty

Reaction score
If she in fact WERE a real Muppet, I wonder what role she would have on The Muppet Show... maybe an extra go-fer? Who knows?