Rizzo the Rat smiley

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd look to Big Bird, Cookie and the Count as possible additions to the smiley grouping. Grover's cute and a great character, but there are other characters that better serve as easily identifiable emotions (that haven't been filled). The characters are chosen for several reasons.

I can maybe see him in the "message icons" below. I've never understood why we kept those generic? There are many places Grover could fill there. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh-ho! Very excellent observation, why were those left generic? I had completly forgotten about them...my my, now we have a whole other playing field.

I can see A doozer smilie (if that's do-able) as one of the message icons.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oscar is throwing chunks
WHAT? I never saw it that way! Gross! It always just looked to me like he was grumpy and shouting. (For Count, so he knows what is going on, there are little lines radiating from Oscar's mouth...)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
WHAT? I never saw it that way! Gross! It always just looked to me like he was grumpy and shouting. (For Count, so he knows what is going on, there are little lines radiating from Oscar's mouth...)
LOL! We had that discussion before we decided on it. He's just uttering one of his grouchisms, but the lines are a rather putrid green color. :wink:

I really liked the Doozer, but he's one of the few that didn't make the cut. Also, originally Gobo was more pleasant as I remember. But the smirk is original the smileys and although Gobo never "shirked" he did smirk sometimes in disappointment.

I'd love to fill in the bottom smiles. I'll bring it up with the staff and mods after the holidays.

unclematt

Reaction score
I hope this isnt like a new Muppet movie and it gets my hopes up but never happens.