The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I will still be here man. I mean We Thread Killers have to stick together. Nothing is better than that!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just joined another forum the other day, and I killed the whole thing! Nobody's posted since I joined!
Sounds like it may have something to do with your enemies spreading more slander about you Snowth.:mad:

Do you suppose the forum will come back to life after you stop visiting and posting in it?:rolleyes:

Here's a MC hug and a bag of muffins to cheer you up.:sympathy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh nothing. I just simply registered at a fairly new forum about three days ago or so, and no one's posted there since I joined, so it seems only obvious that I killed the whole forum!

MrsPepper would be proud...
I sure am! You're right though, if I promote you, then you will be the president. Hmm... I will have to think of a new way to reward you for your efforts!

I will still be here man. I mean We Thread Killers have to stick together. Nothing is better than that!
You got it, Kuriboh Man! ** high-fives** I should hire you or something. I know! You can have a gold star. :big_grin:

Do you suppose the forum will come back to life after you stop visiting and posting in it?:rolleyes:
Hahaha, way to rub salt in his wounds Marty! **giggles** I know it's not on purpose, but yeah it's kind of sad but probably true.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sounds like it may have something to do with your enemies spreading more slander about you Snowth.:mad:
Nah, I don't think so; I signed under a totally different username, it's a little trick I picked up to kind of throw them off track. I guarantee you I don't think there's a single place on the internet where my name is still Courage-Bagge (or even Snowth-related accept here).
I sure am! You're right though, if I promote you, then you will be the president. Hmm... I will have to think of a new way to reward you for your efforts!
You'll think of something, Peppi, you know how to take care of your people (me, Vic, Prawnie, the rest of the gang).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
This is so Awsome, As for the Gold Star I will wear It with Pride. :big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:3 Sure, why not?
:big_grin: OOOOOHHHH TKOOOOO PEEEEEPSS!

WE MUST SING A SONG!

A ONE! A TWO! A ONE TWO THREE...

(Starts writing)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**giggles** I can't wait to hear what you come up with! If you write the words, I will actually make up a tune and sing it. For reals.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, here I am :frown: I guess being a newbie full of energy and fanart makes me a pretty good thread killer *lol*
I post in a topic and can almost hear an old landlady voice saying 'Go away little girl, you bug us.:sympathy: '
*sits in a dark corner*