A 6th Fraggle

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Isn't that kind of what Wembley represented, the over-eager tag-along kid?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
oo i thought he was just indesisive friend:confused:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think Tosh :smile:. Not so much to be a romantic thingie for Boober (I think that was more puppy love) as to be a sort of balance between Red's in your face-ness and Mokey's withdrawn..ness :stick_out_tongue:.

I actually think Tosh when fleshed out would be the sort that is soft spoken on the outside but uses that to get what she wants on the inside..Anyone who has such a huge 'doggie' but treats it like a tiny puppy must be a little two sided to I think...

I also think Marlon would have made a great 6th fraggle, his evilness was always very funny :big_grin:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Wow... too tough to call who would make a good sixth Fraggle. I can definately see an argument being made for Tosh, Lou, Large Marvin, and Marlon. Personally, I would have loved to see Cantus, but that's just because he's my favorite Fraggle (well, him and Boober) and I've always wished (tis a tiny wish for Fraggle Rock is as close to perfect as any TV show shall ever get) there were a bit more of him in the series. But in all reality, I actually do consider Uncle Traveling Matt to actually be the six Fraggle. Sure, he might not have been in the rock the whole time, but he was in nearly every episode and his spirit was ever-present in the the heart of Gobo.

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow... too tough to call who would make a good sixth Fraggle. I can definately see an argument being made for Tosh, Lou, Large Marvin, and Marlon. Personally, I would have loved to see Cantus, but that's just because he's my favorite Fraggle (well, him and Boober) and I've always wished (tis a tiny wish for Fraggle Rock is as close to perfect as any TV show shall ever get) there were a bit more of him in the series. But in all reality, I actually do consider Uncle Traveling Matt to actually be the six Fraggle. Sure, he might not have been in the rock the whole time, but he was in nearly every episode and his spirit was ever-present in the the heart of Gobo.
Good point about Matt.

Pork

Reaction score
I really love Marlon, he's so crazy and ecentric that he's just awesome. But I don't think he could make it as a 6th fraggle, he's too busy with his own conspiracies to really care much about the others. So I reckon Tosh would be a good choice, she's really cute in her little way, and I love her beast!

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I really think Lou would've made a good sixth Fraggle, IMHO. She's so cute. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really think Lou would've made a good sixth Fraggle, IMHO. She's so cute. :smile:
The trouble with Lou is we have even less of her character to go on than Tosh..She seems tomboyish like Red without the temper for what it is worth...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Meh ... I go with Large Marvin. In Family Christmas, he's the first to appear during the chorus of Pass It On, making him the sixth to appear (that's recognizable and not just a blur in the background at the very beginning). :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Large Marvin is good to :smile:. I think he has depth :smile:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Definitely Rumple. His spazzinness (Is that even a word?) Gets me and my 'lil bro hysterical every time :smile:

Haha, just kidding. I agree with you guys who think Lou or Tosh would be a good pick.