Muppet Crushes

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I'd say Uncle Deadly. He seems vey gentlmanly. And I have a thing for large reptiles XD

Im happy just crushing on Floyd. I think his hippie slang would start to get on my nerves after a while (or I would have no idea what he was saying half the time). Besides, Janice wouldnt like it very much :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah Deadly seems like he'd be very romantic. I've always had a soft spots for Phantoms of places. My first fictional crush was the Phantom of the Opera. So it only makes sense. XD

Frozann

Reaction score
When I was very young, I liked Elmo and his blanket, and Kermit (well, in a way a kid could like something :smile: )

My only 'love' (don't take it literally) is Mokey. It's easy to tell, I suppose. Not really crush, though. One of my friends was wondering, why do I always draw "those filthy little critters". What could I reply? :big_grin:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Im happy just crushing on Floyd. I think his hippie slang would start to get on my nerves after a while (or I would have no idea what he was saying half the time).
Hah, if you don't understand HIM, you must hear ME!
Okay, the people in my class also don't understand me all times... but it's just the Hippie Talk, you know.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Hmm....

Link Hogthrob! :flirt:
Flash
Scooter
Ernie
Little Jerry
Don Music
Gobo Fraggle
Sal Minella
Johnny Fiama O___o (?)
Link Hogthrob....! :flirt:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Uh...Linkie? You know anything with Link would be completely one-way, right? :wink:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
OMG. OMG. I just can't write this enough.
You all inspired me to search for Cantus.
Oh. My. GAWD!
Love at first sight! :flirt::flirt::flirt:
(Eeeh, don't get this wrong, Zoot will stay my 1st crush for ever, but cantus is my second crush now)
Migosh, his voice is so.... so.... I cannot write it...
Also, it is Latin for 'the singing'. C-A-N-T-U-S!
I think I'll pick up my ol' flute again...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I wanted to be Animal's girlfriend.
:halo:: WO-MAN! WO-MAN! (ha, ha, ha...) <3

I somewhat had the biggest crush on Scooter at one point; then, again, I'm a Linkie fan. Okay.... I'll stop rambling! D: :flirt:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Bobo all the way! Beautiful creature - i could get lost in those eyes, looks good in and out of a suit, he'd make me laugh and full of sincerity and charm with no ego or pretension.