Not open for further replies.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
You're in my prayers, Jer.

(Was that too informal for an Internet forum?):insatiable:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Quesal

Reaction score
Just in case no one's said so yet, Jerry Nelson is a member of Facebook. I am not kidding! I am actually Facebook friends with him. So far it doesn't look like a con. Look him up and befriend him and judge for yourself.

Quesal

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me sharing that with everyone Jerry.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
It's him. We spoke about some stuff.

But he put on the profile that he likes to be kind of distant, so it's probably best to send a message and then wait for him to friend you if he wishes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Had the good luck to have him accept my friend request too. He sent a rully nice message back... Though I haven't messaged or posted anything for him, that's more a fact that FB's giving me troubles lately... Would like to have something, even if just a simple poem for his B-Day this Thursday. And I haven't brought it up here before out of respect for one of my Muppeteer inspirations.

:batty: :sing: :smirk:
Now where's the Robin icon?
Take care Mr. Nelson, we wish you the best on another year of making millions of people happy.

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow that is really cool i have some friends who want me to be on face book so i think i will go ahead and get set up tomrow wow cool . Jerry is such a good guy i had heard something before seeing this theard .

cool that is so great , such a blessing for the world .
:smile: Jerry if u see this i hope that u are feeling better u have been such a blessing for the world and for me .

muppetfan89

Reaction score
Just in case no one's said so yet, Jerry Nelson is a member of Facebook. I am not kidding! I am actually Facebook friends with him. So far it doesn't look like a con. Look him up and befriend him and judge for yourself.
so many jerry nelson's pop up when I searched, which one is THE Jerry Nelson?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
so many jerry nelson's pop up when I searched, which one is THE Jerry Nelson?
Yeah that's what I was going to ask, I'm getting at least 119 results.....and most of them don't have photos. How about posting a link?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Would do that, but like I said, I respect the man. Here's a hint: Refine your searches to Massachusetts' mapped hook-tailed area.
That should set you geographic gumshoes going...

*Flees thanks to one of Carmen Sandiego's V.I.L.E. henchcrook jetpacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.