Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Beakerfan

Reaction score
NEAT facts? Uhhhhh........ *sits and thinks real hard* I got nuthin. Next!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Sometimes when I get angry I want something to hit but I don't want to hit a person. Since I want something soft but not too soft, I just hit my knee several times. It hurts but it works... sometimes.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I hit pillows when I'm angry. It really gets the job done.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh I'm sure that does get the job done!

Ever since I was a child, I've taken the cheese off when I'm eating Pizza. No, I don't just throw it away. I eat it separately after finishing the main part. I've just always had this odd logic that, this way, there is more to eat and look forward to (even though it's actually the same amount) Once I finish the main part, there's still the cheese to devour!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Oh I'm sure that does get the job done!

Ever since I was a child, I've taken the cheese off when I'm eating Pizza. No, I don't just throw it away. I eat it separately after finishing the main part. I've just always had this odd logic that, this way, there is more to eat and look forward to (even though it's actually the same amount) Once I finish the main part, there's still the cheese to devour!
I've seen a lot of people do that!

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Well, I collect horror, Sci Fi and fantasy movie soundtracks. I only have about 20 so far, but the collection is still growing. Sometimes I get frustrated and I have to bite something. I usually bite the bottom part of my right index finger really hard. That usually relieves the tension. It doesn't really hurt either. I have the strange ability to match any color I see when I'm painting figures or models. I seem to always know just what colors to add, and what amount is needed. I don't know if these are neat facts, but they are facts.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to bit lollipops. I never understood you were supposed to lick them. I'm sure if they'd mentioned this on Sesame Street I would have known!
I used to do that, too!:smile: But I still find it hard to avoid doing that. My poor teeth.:stick_out_tongue:

I once went nearly a year without eating potato chips when I was a kid, because my parents said I couldn't do it!
And they say you can't eat just one.:wink:

Well, we've been talking a lot about "weird" facts, BUT, it doesn't seem like anyone's mentioned a rather "neat" fact lately, so here's another one about me...

For a very short while (since late 2005 or so), I've been collecting Snapple bottle caps (because I LOVE Snapple Apple) for the "Real Facts" on the bottom of the caps. As of right now, I have a total of 38 random caps, but I know I have quite a ways to go because the bottom of one cap says "Real Fact #350"... sadly, I do believe I've hit a road block as all the local grocery stores only carry "Snapple Teas" right now, and I can't stand tea!

But yeah, and inspired by Ernie and Bert, I managed to get myself an empty cigar box to keep them in.

EDIT: Make that 37 random caps, I just went through all of them and discovered a double, so I tossed one.
Yu know I has a friend in school who used to collect sprite cans or sprite bottles. and he had this tower on his desk full of then and he jut kept building. I think he drank at least sox cans a day, LOL!

When ever i do any thing like take a step, I always have to do it twice or an even number of times. I try to break the habit but it just so hard! Also when I'm watching a sports game on tv and my team is losing, I always hae to get out on my chair and go around it in a circle and enter back into it again from the left side.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I used to bit lollipops. I never understood you were supposed to lick them. I'm sure if they'd mentioned this on Sesame Street I would have known!
I still bite lollipops.. I just can't help it :zany:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, my mom didn't wan't me to bite into them because she was afraid that I would ruin my teeth.