What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
o_0 Mmm...outta dis woild, eh?
:stick_out_tongue: Don't wander off too far, k?
I still need to take over Uranus!

Not in the dirty way! >_<

muppetwriter

Reaction score
OMG!:eek: Save that kind of talk for over the phone, young lady.:stick_out_tongue:

LOL!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:0 Me? Dirty? Honestly.
I'm an angel. X3
How dare you. 0=3

*Light falls on her*

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Okay, everyone. Brace yourselves. It's time to see my exclusive trailer for the upcoming "Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction" story that will star Link Hogthrob and the casts of Farscape and Avatar: The Last Airbender.:wink:

Click Here and Enjoy!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I have some bad news.:sympathy:

I'm not going to be finishing the Ghostbusters/Muppets crossover, "Who Ya Gonna Call?" I just don't have the energy or the interest to finish it as I had when I first started writing it months ago.

With that being established, let me explain why I won't be able to write any of the other stories that I had promised for this year. Something extremely personal has come up and effected me and my family greatly. And it's going to take a very long time for us to get over it. It's going to take me even longer.

So...I'm going to be taking some time away from not just my stories, but the forum as well. I promise that when I come back, you'll be hearing from a whole new, rejuvenated MuppetWriter. But right now, I'm not the same guy who you've been hearing from these past few years.

I appreciate all the support I have received from everyone. You are all a wonderful inspiration in my life and have really encouraged me to do what I love the most and that's writing. I only give my apologies to those who I have promised so much to.

I love you all, and I promise that you haven't heard the last from MuppetWriter. I will return, better than ever.:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I certainly hope you return, Sean.
Would be a shame for your fabulous fics.
Take care, love.

:concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Sean go bye-bye? *In JL fashion: Aw maaaaan! Dude, and here I was riding such a great high from last night's events, yet my home connection's fried and gettin'taken care of... Sean, know that my PM box and gmail addy are always open to you if you feel the need to talk. Man, and when I was thinking of calling on your marvelous talents to get your gorgeous group of gal-pals drawn into something for the castle's cast. Oh well, I'll talk to others here. Sean, we await your triumpant return, as we know it will be nothing less than... Spectacular, Amazing, and of course... Marvelous.
*Fires off a 21 penguin salute in his honor.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sean, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a rough time, definitely get in touch with me if you ever need to talk and in the meantime we'll eagerly await your return and will be waiting patiently to read all of your wonderful stories.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.:smile:

I wanted to stop by and let everyone know I'm feeling a lot better than I did last week. I'm still going to be taking some time away from the boards, but I just wanted to fill everyone in on my progress.

While I've been away, I made some decisions on my stories. I thought long and hard about it, and I decided to end my "MARVELOUS" series this year instead of 2011. I won't be writing a last story to conclude things, so if you're curious to know what I had planned for the next three years, just send me an email and I'll share everything with you. My address is muppetman08@yahoo.com.

I'm going to continue writing "Sesame, DC", but I'll have to revise that "Sesame Seeds" story that I posted a couple of weeks ago, because I don't feel that Donna Kymberleigh and Kiera Sky are right for it anymore. Instead, I'm going to include my new friend Teressa Brown (sister of Larissa and Alissa Brown) and Larissa in it instead.

As far as "Stranger Than..." goes, now that I've canceled the Ghostbusters/Muppets story, I'm going on to one more interesting and it'll feature characters out of Dinosaurs.

And finally, I'm going to get to work on the new "Legends of Disney" story that I've been promising to post here for a while. I really think everyone will enjoy that one. :big_grin:

These are my plans for when I eventually return to my writing craze. Until then, I'm going to focus on other things outside the forum. Love you all.

--M.W.