Top Ten Favorite Pokemon

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Do you Guys Have A Top Ten Favorite Pokemon? I Have a list.

1.) Wigglytuff
2.) Chikorita
3.) Blaziken
4.) Wobbufett
5.) Pikachu
6.) Crobat
7.) Charmander
8.) Psyduck
9.) Meowth
10.) Azurill

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Marill...sorry, I haven't seen Poke'mon in a long time; and I lost track of how many Poke'mon there are after #251.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, wanna hear something really funny?

Well, My bro works a Water World here in Colorado (umm... its one of the biggest in the country... or at least thats what they claim, its really fun- see? http://www.waterworldcolorado.com/ ) Hes a lifeguard, my cousins work there too. Anyway My bro and my one of my cousins (who are like 18) were all standing around at break one day talking about their childhood. One of the most memorable times was playing pokemon on the gameboy color. Well they decided to go and dust off their old gameboys and start playing at work and trade pokemon and such. It started a huge fad, all the lifeguards started to play, then the grounds kids, then soon the wave rats (kids that spend their summer at the ride called "The Wave") and so on and so forth. People from the ages of 15-30 were getting out their gameboys and playing pokemon. Its sooooooo funny. People were buying them off ebay (and oddly enough, the pokemon games cost 15-25 still!) Even I stared playing again (I played till I won the game, then traded my good pokemon to my couz and quit) It was something fun to do and walk down memory lane of fond times of waisting my life.

BUT ANYWAY to go with what the thread was (and up till I started playing again, I would not have rememberd, but I will play along)

1. Charazard
2. Pikachu
3. Haunter
4. Alakazam
5. Articuno
6. Clafable
7. Oddish
8. Squirtle
9. Psyduck
10. Jinx

Its sad how you never forget that stuff totaly- but then again thats how I spent 6-9th grade... so 4 years? thats like high school... I really did waste my life infront of that thing! mom was right.... LOL

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I going to sound like a dork, but when I was into, I loved the water pokemon and whenever I would play it, my whole party would be water, :smile: . Which would still totally be the case if I would playing it today, but here is my list with the first three being the you'll always find in my party..

1)Squirtle (my all time fav, I would never let him "envole" to warturtle or nothing)
2) Vapreaon (sorry about the spelling)
3) Seadra
4) Politoad (the only "newer one" from the original 150 that I like)

Really I guess that's it, like I said I was all about the water, lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
Do you Guys Have A Top Ten Favorite Pokemon? I Have a list.

1.) Wigglytuff
2.) Chikorita
3.) Blaziken
4.) Wobbufett
5.) Pikachu
6.) Crobat
7.) Charmander
8.) Psyduck
9.) Meowth
10.) Azurill

You can actually remember the names of 10 pokemon? I just called them P1 & P2 and so on.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I lost interest after they broke out of the first 150...

I mostly like fire types and Mew...other then that, I don't remember...

I like Digimon better...

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I usually only have a Top Six, so I'll just fill in the final four spots with Legendaries I like(because I'd like to make an actual team with my Top Six and have banned Legendaries to be fair to less progressed people).

1. Wartortle(My all time favorite. I'm gonna find an Everstone on LeafGreen so's he doesn't evolve into Blastoise. I don't like Blastoise too much.)
2. Pikachu(I'm a sucker for cuteness. Plus, Pikachu kicks serious butt in the Cerulean gym.)
3. Quilava(Quilava > Bugsy. Plain and simple. And also... he reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog sometimes. XD)
4. Misdreavus(The pure Ghost-types of Ruby and Sapphire are OVERRATED. Misdreavus is where it's at, yo!)
5. Grovyle(Just... I dunno. Just awesome.)
6. Kirlia(I like Psychics a lot, but I've never found a non-Legendary Psychic that worked with my style until Ruby and Sapphire. Finding a Ralts to catch is tough work, but at level 20... it's all worth it.)
7. Jirachi(I remember when they revealed Jirachi in an issue of Disney Adventures, I was all like "Aww cutie!".)
8. Celebi(Time travelling = the greatest.)
9. Kyogre(Sapphire was my first Hoenn game, so Kyogre wins.)
10. Deoxys(Because aliens are awesome.)

This may seem off-topic, but has anyone but me ever thought some of the Pokemon were like some of the Muppets? Just curious.