Top Ten Favorite Pokemon

JJandJanice

Reaction score
PuppyLuver said:
I usually only have a Top Six, so I'll just fill in the final four spots with Legendaries I like(because I'd like to make an actual team with my Top Six and have banned Legendaries to be fair to less progressed people).

1. Wartortle(My all time favorite. I'm gonna find an Everstone on LeafGreen so's he doesn't evolve into Blastoise. I don't like Blastoise too much.)
2. Pikachu(I'm a sucker for cuteness. Plus, Pikachu kicks serious butt in the Cerulean gym.)
3. Quilava(Quilava > Bugsy. Plain and simple. And also... he reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog sometimes. XD)
4. Misdreavus(The pure Ghost-types of Ruby and Sapphire are OVERRATED. Misdreavus is where it's at, yo!)
5. Grovyle(Just... I dunno. Just awesome.)
6. Kirlia(I like Psychics a lot, but I've never found a non-Legendary Psychic that worked with my style until Ruby and Sapphire. Finding a Ralts to catch is tough work, but at level 20... it's all worth it.)
7. Jirachi(I remember when they revealed Jirachi in an issue of Disney Adventures, I was all like "Aww cutie!".)
8. Celebi(Time travelling = the greatest.)
9. Kyogre(Sapphire was my first Hoenn game, so Kyogre wins.)
10. Deoxys(Because aliens are awesome.)

This may seem off-topic, but has anyone but me ever thought some of the Pokemon were like some of the Muppets? Just curious.
You're fav is Wartortle and my is Squirtle, lol. Tell you what let's pin my Squrite agianst your Wartortle and see what happens, :smile: :wink: .

As for the Muppets and Pokemon thing, not really, to be honset. But that could be becuase I'll love Muppets way more than Pokemon ever. So to me, Pokemon isn't no where near the same level as The Muppets.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
You're fav is Wartortle and my is Squirtle, lol. Tell you what let's pin my Squrite agianst your Wartortle and see what happens, :smile: :wink: .

As for the Muppets and Pokemon thing, not really, to be honset. But that could be becuase I'll love Muppets way more than Pokemon ever. So to me, Pokemon isn't no where near the same level as The Muppets.
We'll see about that battle... *feeds Mikey(my Wartortle) a couple of Rare Candies real quick*

Since I started back into a Muppets craze, I've thought that Muppets and Pokemon complement each other naturally. The way I see it, Jim Henson = genius. Satoshi Tajiri(creator of Pokemon, for those who don't know) = also genius. So Muppets + Pokemon = twice the genius, right?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I haven't rully played the game too much since Ruby and Saphire came out, but I will offer my ten faves:

1. Umbreon (Rully just all around cool. I loved evolving my Eevee on Silver into an Umbreon.)
2. Blastoise (I've chosen Squirtle as my first Pokemon in every game I could and I just love the last form.)
3. Tyranitar (Such an awesome looking and uber-powerful Pokemon.)
4. Dragonite (Again, awesome looking and uber cool and powerful.)
5. Jynx (I love ice types and I love psychic and Jynx is both wrapped in one! I love it!)
6. Raichu (I get sick and tired of seeing Pikachu everywhere, but I really like Raichu.)
7. Gyrados (Really really cool.)
8. Hariyama (I never really like fighting types too much, but Hariyama grew on me.)
9. Ninetales (I put it here just because...:stick_out_tongue:)
10. Manectric (I'm a big fan of electric types.)

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Wow! So Do I, My Friends would quiz me on their Cries.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Do you Guys Have A Top Ten Favorite Pokemon? I Have a list.

1.) Wigglytuff
2.) Chikorita
3.) Blaziken
4.) Wobbufett
5.) Pikachu
6.) Crobat
7.) Charmander
8.) Psyduck
9.) Meowth
10.) Azurill
Considering Diamond and Pearl I have revised my top 10 list.

1.) Wigglytuff
2.) Carnivine
3.) Pikachu
4.) Wobbuffet
5.) Blaziken
6.) Mime Jr.
7.) Roserade
8.) Meowth
9.) Starly
10.) Aipom

Xerus

Reaction score
My favorites are...

Squirtle
Zubat
Ninetales
Vulpix
Seel
Sandshrew
Torkoal
Breloom
Manectric
Empoleon

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I dislike pokemon.
But here is the list...

(If I were a pokemon trainer, LOL!)
Alakazam
Mudkip
Miltank
Gangar
Teddyursa (Don't remember)

There.
Not top ten...but eh...
:big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Kiki, I liked Digimon too, but I loved playing Pokemon! I get totally lost after 150, so I'll just stick with that.

There are some I liked playing with in the game:
Bulbasaur (My first pokemon! Her name was Tulip)
Kadabra (Just really cool)
Lapras (Amazzzzing)
Pidgeot (I know it's plain but really useful if you teach it fly)
Pikachu (he's actually wicked useful in the beginning of the game if you can catch one)

And I like these ones because they are cool looking and absolutely pointless/ridiculous:
Farfetch'd
Psyduck
Slowpoke
Mr. Mime
Ditto