Top Ten Favorite Pokemon

robodog

Reaction score
I've never really played Pokemon, but I think if I did I'd really enjoy it. My only real experience with Pokemon was having a couple electronic pet type things. The "I Choose You" Pikachu was an interactive animatronic plush Pikachu. His mouth moved, his cheeks glowed and his ears wiggled. You interacted with him by squeezing his paws. His attitude would change depending on how you played with him. Interact with him a lot and he'd get really happy. But if you ignored him he'd get sad. When he got sad the little "Pika Pika" sounds he made were absolutely heartbreaking. I'm not sure how the designers managed it considering it's a creature that could really only say his name but it made you feel good when you made him happy and it made you feel like an absolute heel for ignoring him when he got sad.
There were also some Tamagotchi style Pikachu Virtual Pets. There were two versions. The original yellow model and the later grey model. The object was to befriend Pikachu. They were pedometer style things. You could walk with it or shake it to earn Watts to give to Pikachu. Watts made him happy and the more you gave him the happier he'd get and the more he'd like you. You could also play games to earn extra Watts. The yellow model was fun. The games were easy and keeping Pika happy was simple and rewarding. The grey model not so much. I could never please Pikachu on that one because I couldn't quite grasp the game and could never earn enough Watts. I ended up giving that one away.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
In terms of 5 Generations I have this,

Kanto
-Wigglytuff
-Victreebel
-Pikachu
-Meowth
-Poliwag
-Primeape
-Alakazam
-Muk
-Weezing
-Blastoise

Johto
-Chikorita
-Crobat
-Wobbuffet
-Smeargle
-Hitmontop
-Kingdra
-Magby
-Elekid
-Togepi
-Sudowoodo

Hoenn
-Blaziken
-Treecko
-Seviper
-Torkoal
-Sharpedo
-Wynaut
-Nosepass
-Sableye
-Volbeat
-Corphish

Sinnoh
-Carnivine
-Electivire
-Lickilicky
-Weavile
-Turtwig
-Buizel
-Drifloon
-Heatran
-Croagunk
-Lopunny

Unova
-Scraggy
-Oshawott
-Gothitelle
-Galvantula
-Palpitoad
-Pansage
-Axew
-Lillipup
-Zoura
-Gigalith

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh my gosh......a Pokemon thread! :flirt:

Okay, my top 10 favorite Pokemon (by the way, this is only based on the first four regions. I paid NO ATTENTION to the Unova...)
1. Sceptile (And will forever and always be Sceptile!)
2. Gliscor
3. Charizard
4. Delcatty (Something about it just really makes me like it. I don't why, though. :smirk:)
5. Lucario
6. Espeon
7. Grovyle
8. Celebi
9. Gyrados
10. Eevee

ProboSowa

Reaction score
My #1 favorite is Probopass. A lot of people hate it because it's hideous and bizarre... which is pretty much why I love it. It's a floating Groucho Marx head; what's not to love? Strangely though Sinnoh is my least favorite generation in terms of Pokemon.

I'm just gonna do a 10 favs w/o order for each generation:

Kanto: Jigglypuff, Gengar, Rhydon, Ninetales, Eevee, Omastar, Kabutops, Mew, Mewtwo

Johto: Swinub, (closest thing there is to a guinea pig <3) Crobat, Mareep, Scizor, Steelix, Xatu, Marill, Wobbuffet, Furret, Lanturn

Hoenn: Kyogre, Metagross, Deoxys, Gardevoir, Skitty, Shiftry, Wailord, Duskull, Absol, Claydol

Sinnoh: Probopass, Mamoswine, Torterra, Piplup, Gliscor, Yanmega, Staraptor, Dusknoir, Roserade, Drapion

Unova: Vanillite, Braviary, Golurk, Galvantula, Cofagrigus, Minccino, Krookodile, Bisharp, Beheeyem, Genesect (I could easily get up to 20 on this... Unova's my favorite)