Top Ten Favorite Pokemon

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I LOVED DIGIMON, well the first reason anyway

any one seen the South Park episode making fun of Pokemon called Cimpokemon? It was very funny- Japanese using it to bran wash kids into learning Japanese and over throwing the US- gotta love SP! (not that being from Colorado helps to make that bias or anything)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
They all have their good points so it's hard to put it into just like five. Have to admit that the game is addictive, though. I'm still hooked on Red and Blue! Been playing leaf green, it's annoying a repetitive but I can't help but I can't help playing it anyway. But it's so hilarious at the same time!:batty:

Redsonga

Reaction score
1. Rapidash
2. Squirtle
3. Flaaffy
4. Jumpluff

My favorite games:
1. Crystal
2. Leaf Green
3. Pokemon Snap
4. Yellow

Types
--------
1. Water
2. Normal
3. Flying
4. Fire

And yes I have belonged to a single pokemon forum for seven years now :wink:. I am one of the old members :big_grin:. I go by the name Orange_Flaaffy :3

CBPuppets

Reaction score
My favorite Types
-Psychic
-Dragon
-Fire
-Electric

Favorite Games
-Emerald
-Diamond
-XD

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Favorite Pokemon

1. Meowth - I love Meowth. On Diamond, I have a level 87 Meowth that picks up Rare Candies and things all the time
2. Ralts line - The whole Ralts evolutionary line is a must have for me on Ruby and Saphire. I always catch one at the beginning of the game.
3. Pikachu/Raichu - Okay, you knew it was coming. It's one of the few appealing electric Pokemon in my opinion, visually. And Electric Pokemon are key considering 40% of the Pokemon seem to be water types.
4. Manaphy - Laugh if you must, but Manaphy is useful in the games, and is quite cute once you get used to it
5. Flygon - I'm a sucker for Dragon Pokemon, and I really love this one.
6. Gyrados - It has such a beautiful design in my opinion.
7. Bulbasaur line - I just like them, that's all.
8. Charmander line - Charizard = flying/fire starter evolution. How can you go wrong with that?
9. Mew - Adorable. I have lots of memories of using a Game Shark to get one on Red/Blue
10. I'm going to say Mewtwo, mainly because I'm not sure what else to say.

Favorite Games:
1. Blue - Classic game + Meowth = Best
2. Diamond
3. Yellow
4. Pokemon Crystal
5. Pokemon Ruby

Favorite Types
1. Normal
2. Dragon
3. Psychic
4. Ice
5. Fire/electric - I can't decide which

CBPuppets

Reaction score
There are some pokemon I love using over and over such as Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Bellsprout, Starly, Buneary, Gastly, and Poliwag.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Now with the Offical Release of Pokemon Black and White, I changed my top ten list...AGAIN!

1.) Pikachu
2.) Scraggy
3.) Wigglytuff
4.) Snivy
5.) Wobbuffet
6.) Galvantula
7.) Axew
8.) Blaziken
9.) Woobat
10.) Carnivine

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't have White yet, sadly. However I would have to add Drifloom and Empoleon onto my list of faves from D/P/P.