Story Telling Improv

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama and Sal were sitting at a bachelor party bored. The music was slow, the food was...eh...so-so, and there was no excitement whatsoever. Maybe it's because he's not the one getting married. :wink:

Just then, a small bottle of cologne rolled to his feet. He picked it up and on the label, it read, "Number 9." Not knowing what it meant, he just shrugged and sprayed some on his neck. Seconds later, people around him started smelling the distinct cologne and suddenly, fell in love with him. Mobbed by many people, Johnny yelled out to Sal, "We are never going to another Bachelor Party again! I wanted excitement, but this is ridiculous!"

Next: Red Fraggle, Water Park, bungee cord.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
"So, Red, I just wanna let you know that this requires some really steady balance! I hope you're up to the challenge," said Uncle Traveling Matt to his good friend from Fraggle Rock.

They both stood ontop of a big, high water slide at a crowded ocean-themed water park in Outer Space. Red was attempting to bungee jump from that slide.

"I'm up to it!" replied Red.

Uncle Matt looked worried, but went through with the stunt anyway. He then attached one end of the bungee cord to Red's swimsuit and the other end to a firm railing on the slide.

Red looked down, she looked a little scared like Matt but she jumped!

"Ya-ha-hooo!" said Red as she opened her eyes and saw the brilliant arial view of the water. She was also having a very fun time bouncing in the air.

"Wait-a-go, Red" yelled Gobo in the pool with Mokey and Wembley. They were all looking towards Red happily... That is except for the paranoid Boober who feared to step into the water.

"Get outta' there guys! There are germs in there!" yelled Boober.

Next: Cookie Monster, Hollywood, superhero cape

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Hmmm....

On vacation, Cookie Monster was awalking through HollyWood hoping to meet some celebrites so he could get autographs, and maybe cookies. While he was walking down the street, he tripped and fell on a red superhero cape. Thinking how handsome he'd look with it on, he put the cape on and continued to walk. But, as he kept walking, he felt like he was walking on air. And he was! He was flying! Cookie Monster was flying in the air and he declared himself Super Cookie- the newest superhero! But, before he could save any cookies, he crash landed on the pavement where hand prints of celebrities were. And if you walk around Hollywood today, you might see a print of his face and his signature.

Next: Bear, basketball game, pizza

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
One day, Bear was watching Pip and Pop play a simple game of Basketball. Uh oh... there was trouble! Pip and Pop were arguing to see who would get to throw the ball into the hoop first. Bear was concerned.

"Pip? Pop? Why don't you guys take turns, and compromise. If you share the ball, everyone will have fun."

The violet-hued otters looked at each other in confusion. Then, one of the little otters stepped in.

"Pop... would you like to go first?" Pip demanded.

Pop returned Pip a feeble smile, and a slight nod.

"Okay. Thank you."

Bear was astonished to see the improvement Pip and Pop had made. He rewarded them with pizza and a movie.

Next: Annie Sue, prom, puddle of punch

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
LOL I got one!

The Muppet Show was doing a skit about going to prom. But, it took a turn for the worst when Miss Piggy found out that Annie Sue was going to be dancing with Kermit. So, during the skit, everything was running smoothly until the dancing began. Fuming with anger, Miss Piggy forgot all about the script and karate-chopped Kermit into the punch bowl as soon as he touched Annie Sue. The curtains closed quickly and the hecklers had this to say:

Statler: I remember going to my prom.
Waldorf: Yeah? I remember you getting kicked out for spiking the punch bowl!
Statler: That was the best part about it!
Both- Dohohohohohohohoho!

Next: Rosita, playground, scooter

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Rosita and Telly, one day, were spending the day at the playground. Telly showed Rosita his brand new scooter that he got for his Birthday. Rosita, then, asked Telly to ride her scooter. He said yes, and helped her on.

"Rosita... y-you first gotta put a helmet on. I don't want you to get hurt."

Rosita smiled weakly.

"Okay, Telly, mi amigo."

As Rosita rode her scooter, there was a huge crack on the pavement-- CRASH! Rosita fell on her knee, crying. Telly immediatly noticed the fainted bruise on Rosita's knee, and reassured her with a hug.

Telly's daddy was alarmed to see Rosita on the pavement, crying. So, he handed his son his First-Aid kit. Telly carefully gave Rosita an icepack, for her bruised knee. Rosita felt much better, and gave Telly a quick peck on the cheek. Telly blushed.

Next: Little Jerry, Sweet 16, a love song

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Little Jerry, Sweet 16, a love song

I almost forgot who Little Jerry was! LOL

Little Jerry and the Monotones were hired to play for a sweet 16. But, there was a problem! The Electric Mayhem were booked for that same day and time! So, they had a Battle Of The Bands to decide who would stay and who would leave. The birthday girl was so upset, she and her boyfriend were threatening to leave. The 2 bands, now ashamed of themselves, decided to play a love song for them together. It was a happy party for everyone.

Next: Wembley, Talent Show, magic lamp

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Little Jerry, Sweet 16, a love song

I almost forgot who Little Jerry was! LOL

Little Jerry and the Monotones were hired to play for a sweet 16. But, there was a problem! The Electric Mayhem were booked for that same day and time! So, they had a Battle Of The Bands to decide who would stay and who would leave. The birthday girl was so upset, she and her boyfriend were threatening to leave. The 2 bands, now ashamed of themselves, decided to play a love song for them together. It was a happy party for everyone.

Next: Wembley, Talent Show, magic lamp

Awww! Hooray for cooperation. :wisdom:

There was a talent show, one day down at Fraggle Rock. Wembly Fraggle had learned about Fraggle mythology from his best friend Gobo, and Gobo's Uncle Traveling Matt; Wembley wanted to get the Fraggle genie out of the magic lamp.

"--it's your turn!" Red unpatiently reminded a startled Wembley. Wembley nervously got up on the stage, rubbing the magic lamp Gobo had found for him-- POOF! A beautiful young female Fraggle genie had appeared. She, then, granted him three wishes; 1...2... -- Wembley had made his third wish: He had wished for his girlfriend Lou to sing a duet with him at the talent show...

Music grows in the rose
Rock and rain and the
blowin' snowstorm
Everything seems to sing
Everywhere I go

I say 1, 2, play me do
Let me sound as sweet as you
Play me wide
Play me long
Let me be your song

Play me down on the ground
Song comes singing
from the midnight
places
Raise me high in the sky
Song comes drifting through

I say 1, 2, play me do
Play me wide
Play me long
Let me be your song

Play me high
Play me low
Play me where the
wild winds blowing
Play me wide
Play me long
Play me for your song

I say 1, 2 , play me do
Play me wide
Play me long
Let me be your song

The audience cheered for Wembley and his pink-haired companion, Lou. Lou congratulated him with a peck on the cheek. Wembley slowly turned his head to Lou, blushing coyly.

"Wow..."

Next: Link Hogthrob, Chuck E. Cheese, Ball Pit

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
It was Annie Sue's birthday, and what better way to celebrate than with a trip to Chuck E Cheese? Naturally, all the pigs were invited, including Miss Piggy, and Kermit, whom she invited first, to Miss Piggy's dismay. Link hadn't been to this fun-filled place in a long time. And it would be the last time he went there, because he ate 3 pizza pies and jumped into the ball pit pretending to be a shark, scaring the kids that were in there. So, unfortunately, he got kicked out, but Annie Sue had a great time, even without the "life of the party"

Next: Count Von Count, beach, computer

outerelf

Reaction score
Next: Count Von Count, beach, computer
It had started so simply- Count Von Count, in an effort to keep up with 'hip' vampires (and a lot of nagging from friends that wanted to keep in touch over long distances and not use the bats), had installed a computer.

It had taken him precisely five seconds before he had stumbled across his first spam advertisement. It was a picture of a beach- fascinated, he began to count the grains of sand in the picture. When he could no longer count the grains, he paused, thunder booming ominously in the background.

"One! One plane ticket I must book, ah-ah-ah!"

Next: Statler, nostalgic, movie.