Dreams about Muppets...

Boppity

Reaction score
I had two more awhile ago, I'm just now remembering it XD

First one, all the characters were as they were in the Muppet Kids books, except other characters that weren't in the books, like Floyd and Dr. Teeth were there, all as kids, and I was there, too...At the beginning, I think I was Janice, but after that I was myself, but a bit younger. Anyways, everyone was like in some orphanage type thing, and having a good time, but suddenly, we kept going deeper and deeper into the place and found out the back was like a fortress made of mazes of huge wooden pikes near the ocean...then some sort of emergency like a hurricane or something was coming and we had to figure out which was was out, but it was confusing...and one by one, some of the Muppets started getting killed...Rowlf and Gonzo got swept up in the tides, Kermit and Fozzie got crushed by some pikes...then Janice tried finding her way through some shallow water and I kept looking for her so that Floyd, me, and her could get out before the place got completely destroyed, but she just wasn't there and eventually someone had to pull me away and into the main part of the building where everything was safe. A bit of time passed, and they obviously were going to close the orphanage, and everyone was heading outside with what little belongings they could find. I saw Floyd's bag sitting on the steps, so I brought it outside to him, and he thanked me. I told him that I was sorry about Janice and he just smiled and said something like, "Thanks, me too, but she shouldn't have gone off like that, she deserved it." And I thought that was being kind of unfeeling, and he told me that he was probably in denial right then, he'd be upset later. And then he gave me her necklace, which looks like Elizabeth Swann's from Pirates of the Caribbean...but that made me start to cry that he would give it to me...and then I woke up XD

The other one was where me and Jerry Nelson were on some talk show together...Someone asked me which of his characters have the most seductive voice, haha!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
On Sunday I went to see a screening of The Dark Crystal, and yesterday morning I watched part of the Addams Family episode where Gomez becomes a sleepwalking catbergler. Influenced by those two things, last night I dreamed that our house was taken over by skexies. They had mostly organized, (or what passed for organization with them), in the back of the house, but you still never knew when one would pop up somewhere else. Because of this, I made sure I was never left alone in a room. My mom was there, and there may have been another person there; I can't remember. Anyway, it turned out to be something like a war, with both sides stratigizing. For some reason, the bathroom was the only safe zone, so we went in there if we need to talk. Anyway, where the Addams Family refference comes in is that someone gave me a very heavy and valuable diamond and ruby-incrusted golden watch, which for some reason the Skexies were after. Considering what a hot item it was, I was frantically trying to pass it to someone else inconspicuously. It got to the point where I didn't know who I could trust and who I couldn't.
:scary: I woke up thinking that DC would make a cool vidio game, lol!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, this one was a little weird.

I dreamed I was looking through a magic mirror into the great hall of some dark, grim-looking castle. It looked rather like the crystal chamber from The Dark Crystal, now that I think about it. And there were several Muppet performers in there, rehearsing a scene. The only one of them I recognized was Richard Hunt, and he appeared to be the director. At one point he said to the others, "No, let's go back and do it this way," and then goes to a chair, sits down and starts writing in a notepad.

And that's pretty much it. I remember that there were a few references to the King's Quest computer games, but not much else.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Excellent...in fact, the magic mirror I was watching Richard and the others through appeared to be the one hanging in the great hall at Castle Daventry in the King's Quest games.

And Roberta Williams, KQ's creator, also worked on the Dark Crystal computer game, so there's certainly a connection between King's Quest and the Muppets.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, so there is a DC digital game already? Hmmm, never heard of it. Thanks for the info Erin!Alright, last night I had a dream that was partly FR-related. The relative part, (for there was quite a bit of other stuff tied up in it), was this. My mom had wrented a movie for us, and we sat down to watch it. It had nothing to do with FR directly, but a couple of minutes into it, a woman who seemed to be some sort of science researcher arived at a laboritory. She was outside of the building at a kind of unloading sight, and describing to a man who worked there what she had been transporting. I can't remember if there was one or a few, but what she was showing off was a gorg in a cage! I remember two things that she said. She said that the gorg, (don't remember if it was male or female, but I don't remember if she made a distinction. She may have just been talking about gorgs in general.) was blue on the inside, and she said that gorgs mainly eat corn. I'm not sure by that if she meant that the staff should start growing corn, or what. That led me to picture in my mind the gorgs' garden filled with rows of corn instead of raddishes. Getting back to the movie, after the woman said this, she left. A few minutes later, the tape broke. Yep, it was a VHS, and in the waking world we don't have a working VCR in the house. Anyway, the screen slowly faded into darkness and the sound stopped. My mom said that we would try it one more time and she started it again. I think it was starting from the beginning, but I'm not sure. I heard the opening music, then the dream ended.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't remember if there was one or a few, but what she was showing off was a gorg in a cage!...A few minutes later, the tape broke. Yep, it was a VHS, and in the waking world we don't have a working VCR in the house.
Aww, that almost makes me sad thinking of a Gorg in a cage! lol :cry:

Yeah I think my subconsious is still in VCR mood too sometimes. Old habits die hard, hehe.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, it didn't faze me at the time, but when I thought about it later it was kinda sad!

On a sid note, you know, this is very funny! I've been noticing that whenever a main member of the RHLC posts, on any topic at all, the rest are bound to follow! Ever notice that?
:wink: Maybe it's some sort of subsonic, subconscious call that we send out!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh wow, you're right, LOL. I guess it's a unconscious need concocted by our subconscious mind to compensate for the overt hostility of our adolescents and...

...Um...I guess what I'm trying to say is...we all had weird childhoods? ? ?

...I think someone is playing with that discussion topic Twister board thingie again! (I forget, were you around for that, Fraggle Muppet?)