New character ideas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Very good stuff...

Me likes Darkly Pallor, make him a fiend of Uncle Deadly's. Might be better as a Druid than a Reaper persona though.
Wondering if the Newsman would be a good base character to turn him into a Muppet version of Blackbeard or if the pirate captain should be a new character.

Here's one of mine...
Morg & Glory: She's a two-headed vulture, known species-wise as a Transylvanian vulture. She has black vulture feathers covering her entire body, darkened black-grayish beaks, sharpened blackened-grayish talons on her feet, two vulture-plumed batlike wings with the tips curving around to form her fingers like Sam the Eagle, and two pointy blackened bat ears atop each head.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Melvin: A nerdish little fella, who is the computer wiz of the muppet theater. He has long brown hair, big nerd glassess, and speaks with the classic lisp most classic nerds have.
Furg: Melvin's best friend, and pretty annoying... Also causes the computer to randomly explode.
Coach Steve: Based off my buddy Steve, typical yelling coach who trains the Muppets to do there own stunts. Big western accent.
Bebo and Tom: Security of the Muppet Theater, one's a muscle head, who speaks in a very whimpy tone, the other is just loud.
Ninja Colin: A lizard ninja, who, for some reason, wears a cowboy hat...A very confused soul indeed...

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Glitch: A Muppet computer virus. Looks like a green vector version of Waldo. Can get into anything electronic, like the Electric Mayhem's instruments and screw with them. With everything he messes up, he gets stronger. If he gets strong enough, he explodes and makes miniature copies of himself, and they do the same thing as him. He also sounds and talks like Vector Strong Bad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not bad. Although, that character already exists. He was a precursor of Waldo C. Graphic in Innertube, the pilot episode of The Jim Henson Hour. Oddly enough, when the JHH aired on TV, it marked the debut and probably widest use of the computer animated/animatronic puppet now known as Waldo C. Graphic.
You can find more information on Glitch at Muppet Wikia. Hope this helps.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Woah. I never knew about that. Of course, I never saw The Jim Henson Hour. So, I got another one.

Cryptal: A mummified ferret. As adorable as a mound of rotting fur and bandages can be. Or so you would think. She's got a bite as bad as a mosquito. Likes to hide in the shadows and attack when the time is right. Is cared for by the Darkly Pallor.
I hope that this one isn't already been done!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Cute. In a gothic horror lover sort of way.
Maybe add a patch of gnawed off fur. Ooh, brainstorm! Cryptal could have a jewel or crystal embedded into her forehead or belly or some part of her body, reinforcing the druidic ties of Darkly Pallor... But the real brainstorm is that she could possibly have a crush on whatever rat character we bring in based on Rizzo.

Great stuff, will contact you shortly.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Aw... Cute. In a gothic horror lover sort of way.
Maybe add a patch of gnawed off fur. Ooh, brainstorm! Cryptal could have a jewel or crystal embedded into her forehead or belly or some part of her body, reinforcing the druidic ties of Darkly Pallor... But the real brainstorm is that she could possibly have a crush on whatever rat character we bring in based on Rizzo.

Great stuff, will contact you shortly.
What about my characters, Count? Not cool?:smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey PhsychoChimp... Sorry, was replying directly to ZootyCutie's posts. Will have to reread yours though, hope that's OK. And don't get discouraged, so long as you think your own characters are cool that's what rully matters.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
John and Lena: A two-headed snake. They think they are super bad, but they are actually wimps. John is the male head and normally wears black shades. He's the laid back one of the two. Lena is the female head. She has brown hair in a ponytail and a golden fang. She's more energetic than John. They drive people off the wall with their singing about how Istanbul was Constantinople. They use their rattle on their tail to make music. They are from Istanbul. They think they are the scariest things alive, but everyone else knows better.
Fans of They Might Be Giants might know where I got their homeland and obsession of it from. They are also named after John Linnel from They Might Be Giants.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And if John makes a date with Lena in Constantinople, but goes to pick her up in Constantinople... She'll be waiting in Istanbul.