Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
So?! Anybody pick it up yet?! I'll be on my way to Best Buy soon... YAY!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i will when my friend goes to drop off his soon to be step dad and all at work. CAN'T WAIT!!! :excited:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I did! IT HAS A MUPPET SHOW SEASON 2 TRAILER! :excited:
I KNOW! hehe I'm already anticipating the next time I get to spend $30 (or more...?) on a TV DVD set!

I've watched the first 2 episodes with Cody, the 7-year-old I babysit for, and he is dying laughing--it's good to see how it still holds up :smile:

...Of course, now he's walking around saying "smoo"...

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Just picked it up! Haven't watched any yet, but what a thrill it is to have this entire series on DVD. This makes Dinosaurs one of the few Henson series that has every episode available on DVD.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
So everyone has to get these DVDs and listen to Brian, Kevin, Kirk and Bill's commentaries RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE! It was the most glorious ~40 minutes of my life.

And STEVE WHITMIRE in INTO THE WOODS STEALS the show!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

I haven't been this Muppet-happy in, well, since I listened to The Muppet Show Live this morning, but you know what I mean. I'm very Muppet-happy right now.

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Just a heads up . . . they made it sound on the ads like the music video was a bonus feature. It's not. It's actually attached to the episode that it aired at the end of when it originally aired on TV. So if you want to see the "I'm The Baby" music vid, you have to go to the fifth episode on the first disc - "Little Boy Boo", and fast forward to the end, before the credits. And there it is, in all its glory. I had to do a little work over at TV.com to find the name of the episode the video aired with - it was a couple of hours before it occurred to me that that might be where it was on the discs. I feel very sheepish now . . . :embarrassed:
The rest of the eggs are pretty easy to find - they're all on the fourth disc, though AnytimePally had to tell me where a couple of them were. If anyone wants to know where they are - just let me know - I don't mind passing the info along, since I had trouble finding them all myself. :smile:

Was anyone else as saddened by the last episode, "Changing Nature", as I was? I had never watched it when it originally aired - and up until a couple of weeks ago, when I finally read the plot synopsis for it, I had no idea how they'd ended it all. When I found out - I actually started crying - it just kinda stunned me for some reason. And then watching it . . . the ending made sense - it was the right way for the series to go out, especially from a realistic, historical standpoint. But it was still just hard to watch it happen, to characters I love. And Earl trying to explain it all to Baby at the end . . . it was heartwrenching. Totally worth the watching if you haven't watched it yet.

Metacritter

Reaction score
Was anyone else as saddened by the last episode, "Changing Nature", as I was? I had never watched it when it originally aired - and up until a couple of weeks ago, when I finally read the plot synopsis for it, I had no idea how they'd ended it all. When I found out - I actually started crying - it just kinda stunned me for some reason. And then watching it . . . the ending made sense - it was the right way for the series to go out, especially from a realistic, historical standpoint. But it was still just hard to watch it happen, to characters I love. And Earl trying to explain it all to Baby at the end . . . it was heartwrenching. Totally worth the watching if you haven't watched it yet.
Yeah, "Changing Nature" wrecked me for a week. Very powerful episode, more so when you're so attached to the characters. I saw it maybe three years ago. I had obtained copies of all the dinosaurs episodes and had spent months watching the entire series and then re-watching favorite episodes. The characters felt like family. I was forewarned, had read the synopsis, knew what was going to happen, and it still wrecked me.

I'm watching through again now that I have both season sets, and I suspect it will wreck me again. The last line from Howard Handupme... Ouch.

On a bit lighter note, I LOVED the commentary on "Nature Calls". Poor Kevin Clash, stuck in a toilet... What an image! :big_grin:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I only found three, all of them in the bonus features section of the fourth disc. One is in the top left, another in the top right and a third in the bottom left (if I remember correctly).

Status
Not open for further replies.