Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Easter Eggs!!

"Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons
• From Disc 4's Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Left to access an 11-second clip from a TGIF promo for the show's premiere.
• Also from the Disc 4 Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Right to highlight the "O" in DINOSAURS for another promo for the series' launch.
• From Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the egg cursor next to "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me!!." Press Left and an egg will appear in the O in Bonus Features. Press Enter for a behind-the-scenes look at performers goofing around in costume.
• On Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, put the cursor next to "Audio Commentary for Episode: Into the Woods." Press right and an egg will appear at the top right of the screen. Press enter for a 40-second clip of Brian Henson discussing the poetic nature of foam latex.
• Finally, from Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the cursor to "Creatures with a Cause." Press Right and an egg will appear at the bottom left of the screen. This leads to a two-minute clip of Kevin Clash (voice/puppeteer of Baby) talking about meeting and knowing Jim Henson.

Leyla

Reaction score
Yeah, "Changing Nature" wrecked me for a week. Very powerful episode, more so when you're so attached to the characters. I saw it maybe three years ago. I had obtained copies of all the dinosaurs episodes and had spent months watching the entire series and then re-watching favorite episodes. The characters felt like family. I was forewarned, had read the synopsis, knew what was going to happen, and it still wrecked me.

I'm watching through again now that I have both season sets, and I suspect it will wreck me again. The last line from Howard Handupme... Ouch.
Oh, yes, so heartbreaking. I saw it when it originally aired... I was in my early teens... and I had no idea that the series had been cancelled, or that it was the last episode. I watched like a hawk after that trying to find out what happened to them, looking for the happy ending. Oh, so devastating. It was at least two years after that before I decided it might have been the last epsiode. It's only been in the last year or so that I've realised it really was. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm bracing myself for when I do.

Dinosaurs with a cause indeed... they tackled so many important issues... but I think they did the environmental ones best of all. I still hold that episode of Dinosaurs as one of the most striking environmentally themed shows I've ever seen. I never forgot it.

There were a few other moments I never forgot... let's see... the one where Ethyl finds out all her friends are dead, and Earl sings "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" very sadly, not really knowing what to say, and being unable to change that really struck me, even as a kid... and baby with the cookie creature in the first season... well, the whole Nuts to War thing really... the terrible two's episode, the babys head spinning when he got sick... when the baby was grown up and saying "I blame YOU, mommy".

Hmm... Dinosaurs certainly left a very big impression on me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I remember when I first saw the last episode, I didn't know it was the last episode, and I was suprised that there wasn't a "To be continued..." note at the end. I wonder what would have happened if the last epsidoe of The Flinstones ended this way.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've just got through watching the music video but i toadlly forgot that the last part of that episode was Robbie and Baby not dressing up for the next scene. I just thought i remember them dressing up other then it going on to the music video. But i really enjoyed it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I remember when I first saw the last episode, I didn't know it was the last episode, and I was suprised that there wasn't a "To be continued..." note at the end. I wonder what would have happened if the last epsidoe of The Flinstones ended this way.
I think that probably wouldn't help the series. I think that Dinosaurs was more realistic toward that era, mostly the fact that humans didn't live at the same time that the dinosaurs did, and that the humans still exist. So I think that you had more of a realistic "preality show" which means a reality show that was set in prehistoric times. That's my opinion though.

Daniel

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Are there any more dino-eggs besides the five on disc four? I hope so, but I haven't been able to find any...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/dinosaursseasons3and4dvdreview.html

Sitcoms Online, in their review, says that there are Dino Eggs on every disc and that they are very easy to find. Well I have been through ever disc and only found the ones on the fourth. Anyone else have luck?
well if you let the dvd sit for a bit the theme music stops and this very creepy scretching noise comes out of the dead silence I would think thats the clue to the hidden stuff maybe? but I haven't seen anything besides that happening. I also haven't gotten past the second disk though man I love this show baby cuddlebunny is so awsome hahahah Not the pajamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.