X-Men Hype

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh that's exciting. I'd love to see more of Jugganaught, but expecially Sabertooth (Wolverine's dad, no?) though I can see him being recast for that movie.
Oh I love Sabertooth! I know, I know, me and big hairy men........ :rolleyes:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
How did this thread slip under my radar?

I'm a GIANT X-Men fan. Like... immensely so. The comics, of course. I think that the film franchise is steadily going downhill, especially with the announcement that David Goyer (of all people!!!) is doing the Magneto movie. I don't hate Goyer, but I can name plenty of people off the top of my head who would be much better. Alfonso Cuaron, for one, who was rumored for a long time. Goyer did a fine job with the Batman Begins script, but have you seen Blade: Trinity and The Invisible? He's a pretty God-awful director.

X-Men: The Last Stand was a steaming pile of... um, awful. Hated hated hated HATED that dang movie. I have five good things to say about it.

-Iceman's big scene.
-Angel's big scene.
-Kitty's big scene.
-Magneto in general.
-It was short.

If Brett Ratner returns for a possible X-Men 4 (I don't do the whole X2 thing... I don't care what stupid Rothman thought would be cool), I will not be seeing it. Give me Joss Whedon, please.

Also, cast Rodrigo Santoro as Gambit. I've seen him in a variety of foreign films, and he's got fantastic charisma. He's got a variety of different accents at his disposal. C'mon, Fox, make the right decision for once.

Beauregard

Reaction score
X-Men: The Last Stand needed Bishop
What X-Men: The Last Stand needed was four-fold...

a. Looser editing
b. Better score
c. Less people killed off
d. Then throwing in the trash and re-writing, filming, editing from scratch.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
X-men 2 was definately the best one, though. The third movie makes me so frustrated.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I missed Night Crawler in the third one. They should've kept him in!