The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to start making my quotes and avatars match. As for this:

Looks like Waluigi.
There's a joke I made recently, Nintendo owes tatsunoko Productions 2 checks. One for the use of (this is the name of me Avatar currently) Boyaki from the show Yattaman as Waruigi, and another for the use of Team Skull as Team Rocket in pokemon (Seriously, if you guys ever hip yourself to Time Bokan, the series of odd Japanese time machine robot shows that Boyaki is from you'll know what I mean).

I like to put something obscure in to throw you guys off.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
You know I wonder how would Sesame Street looked like if it was animated, like it was during the 35th anniversary special: The Street we Lived on ?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've always thought it would be fun to see an animated version of the show but not in that same style drawing. I would rather see like an old fashion type of art for it. But it would be fun to see one. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've always thought it would be fun to see an animated version of the show but not in that same style drawing. I would rather see like an old fashion type of art for it. But it would be fun to see one. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

you mean, something allong the lines of Little Muppet Monsters, Fraggle Rock, or even the animated FTB segments? I get what you mean. Something truer to the puppets and not stylized. Like something that would walk out of a Sesame Street Children's book...

I gotta hand it to them making a stop motion series, though. I mean, they are still referred to as puppets. Just a totally different kind.

Erine81981

Reaction score
you mean, something allong the lines of Little Muppet Monsters, Fraggle Rock, or even the animated FTB segments? I get what you mean. Something truer to the puppets and not stylized. Like something that would walk out of a Sesame Street Children's book...

I gotta hand it to them making a stop motion series, though. I mean, they are still referred to as puppets. Just a totally different kind.
Yeah. Something in the line of work. That would be something for SW to think about for a saturday morning show or something. I would love to see Sesame Street come out with something along lines just like Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies. Then i wouldn't mind getting up in the morings to watch this.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I still would love to see all the characters get together for a real show other than the educational approach, especially since they are shooting fewer shows per season of SS. It'd be nice to see the SS characters on adventures or in full stories again.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I still would love to see all the characters get together for a real show other than the educational approach, especially since they are shooting fewer shows per season of SS. It'd be nice to see the SS characters on adventures or in full stories again.
I agree with you Kevin. That's what they really need to do. Either do it in real old style animation or just their selfs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah.... A Sesame Sitcom. Something like the Muppet Show with Sesame Characters. I'd love to see that as well. Maybe they could even use the older characters (as long as they've been recast) in skits for the older fan's sake.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Maybe they could create something for a DVD release it then see it if does good then bring it out on a certain channel.

I was thinking that in between the show have some older clips too. I don't know how this would work but it would be fun to see a story behind Ernie and Bert on how they first meet? I don't know just something to think about.