Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Standing ovation* Very nice, very nice. I loved everything about the wedding, from Prairie and Elmo to Oscar's lines to Telly as best man to Miles being nervous to Grover officiating. It was lovely, I just loved it. This was a wonderful story Ryan, quite possibly one of my favorites from you. Bravo, bravo. Now, what's next on your plate? Hmmmm?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well. Don't think he'd like me spilling the beans. Or telling his plans either. Come to think of it, my plans are a bit muddled up too what with the final stretch of school this term.

Prawny, if you're out there. Post more please!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, marvelous! And what a surprise with Bigbird being the true owner of Sesame Street!
And Supper Grover was the one to stop the wrecking ball! He did it!
And then the wedding, in true muppet style!
But like Beth, I know you can't go without writing for long, so I wonder what's next.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You'll find out what's next soon. Promise. Before the end of next week. :big_grin:

And thanks everyone! I'm so glad you liked this little tale of mine. Thanks for reading! :excited:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Awwwwww! *snif snif* That's the most beautiful, moving, and entertaining fanfic I've read in a long time. Big Bird's singing, Telly's worrying over semantics, Grover's fractured wedding vows, the caterers' remembering the extra cake--Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! ***HUGS** to all who want them, but especially to prawncracker. :flirt:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Loved it.loved it.LOVED IT!
(Someone pass me tissues please. )
You did a WONDERFUL job Ryan!:smile: <<<GLOMP!>>>

Beauregard

Reaction score
*peers into thread*

Hey! I printed out the whole story and read it while I was away! It was a great, clever story. Nice to see Kermit in his SS character, to see SS off the street, and to see enough of Elmo to not be too much. I was shocked to find that the Gabi/Miles romance was all a figment of your imagination though...tsk tsk for shame...

Beau!

Java

Reaction score
OH, OH, OH.... hugs to Prawnie!

This was great!