SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssetta

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. And I talked to Vicki about it again today. Now she said 43 days until the launch. If I can calculate it correctly, the correct date should be July 14th.

zns

Reaction score
Hopefully this site will be as good as Sesame Workshop says it is. The suspense is killing me.:crazy: :excited: :zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. And I talked to Vicki about it again today. Now she said 43 days until the launch. If I can calculate it correctly, the correct date should be July 14th.
That's great news. No longer will we have to watch uneven quality illegal stuff from Youtube that could get taken down at any minute. Now I can use it to just watch Mighty mouse, the New Adventures, Beany and Cecil, kinnikuman, Doraemon, and Earthworm Jim!

Plus we won't have to navigate through so much crappy home made movies.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been watching Mighty Mouse. The new show was pure genius! John K. really knows comedy!:big_grin: :zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Only John K could make characters go crazy like that. Ghandy Goose with sepperation anxiety, Oil Can Harry being a stalker, and that parody of Dave Seville had something wrong with him.

But getting back on the subject, I wonder if it has a wide variety of international clips. By which I mean the original segments, not the dubbed stuff...

ssetta

Reaction score
Can we PLEASE get back on topic here? I really don't know what to think about SesameStreet.org. You have to understand that some people actually consider episodes from 1998 or so to be "old." I know that most of us classic fans don't, but just think, 1998 was almost 10 years ago, which seems like a long time ago to most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.