The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Drtooth

Reaction score
All network TV ever plays anymore are "reality" shows and "game" shows, and cable networks have been shifting from what they're SUPPOSED to be all about... TV Land was SUPPOSED to be strictly for classic TV but they now play modern shows (and their own original "reality' series), Cartoon Network was supposed to be JUST that but they play live-action shows and movies, VH1 was supposed to be all about music and junk but now it's mostly "celebreality" series, Noggin was supposed to show a delicate balance of Nick Jr. shows and Sesame Street but became a 24-hour Nick Jr.
Noggin, once again, was a product of SW's interrest being bought out by Viacom. Everything else is the product of majority share holders shoving their inept sons and daughters into jobs so they can get some experiance on their resumes. no one is running the channel they want to run, and they're trying to get the same mainstream audience that is too busy watching main stream stuff to give a crap. let's not forget MOVIE channels airing original series. Air MOVIES on movie channels... air ORIGINAL programming on ORIGINAL programming networks. If you haven't seen Son of the Mask by now (and that's pretty much everyone), you obviously don't want to.

There should be massive layoffs of incompetant kids of rich parents. They should hafve to go what we have to go through to get work. Not wait until some idiot makes the wrong deal with the wrong marketting company, and gets PR fired (I.e. they step down "volentarily") and has a slapdash doofus get their job to satiate the share holders.

We need some bright people to make NEW channels that show nothing but what they were SUPPOSED to show. We need new all animation channels. new all rerun channels.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, why can't I be some rich schmucks incompetent kid? I mean, seriously, I could be a TV executive, and try and make a halfway decent channel.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ok, why can't I be some rich schmucks incompetent kid? I mean, seriously, I could be a TV executive, and try and make a halfway decent channel.

Daniel
Which half?

I wish I was some the idiot kid of some rich Bozo too... instead of the knows too much for his own good son of some poor Reverend... And it took him years to even become one too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If you haven't seen Son of the Mask by now (and that's pretty much everyone), you obviously don't want to.
Boy howdy! Yo're not joking...:stick_out_tongue:

We need some bright people to make NEW channels that show nothing but what they were SUPPOSED to show. We need new all animation channels. new all rerun channels.
Problem with that is it's the same thing as the Internet. Anytime anything promising comes along, some big company takes it over and puts the same stuff that's already on TV everywhere else on it. *siiiiiiiiiigh*:stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Boy howdy! Yo're not joking...:stick_out_tongue:

Problem with that is it's the same thing as the Internet. Anytime anything promising comes along, some big company takes it over and puts the same stuff that's already on TV everywhere else on it. *siiiiiiiiiigh*:stick_out_tongue:
Like we wouldn't be putting up things on youtube if there were other ways to get it or see it, but companies hold on so tightly to their series now they don't even like fan music videos, which do nothing but help draw in more fans IMHO :sympathy:.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The reason they dislike music videos is because the videos often use clips that the corporations have copyrights over.