The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, what's wrong with PBS? I mean, PBS is one of my guilty pleasures lol. Like Curious George, Clifford the Big Red Dog, That "game show" with the cartoon dog in it, and of course Word World. I don't know WHY I like it, i just do. I guess cause it doesn't stop every few minutes to let the audience at home guess what the thing is. Every once in a while, but not every stinkin time. I almost forgot about Word Girl. It's kinda like Cheeseman mixed with education lol.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been revealed that the other two episodes to be included on the "Daytona Jones" DVD will be "Batmunk" and "RoboMunk".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised "Batmunk" keeps getting released.
I'm not, that seems to be the most popular, unsyndicated episode from the final "Go to the Movies" season. It's been posted on YouTube I don't know how many times, lol.

"Back to Alvin's (Our) Future" and "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults" seem to be pretty popular as well; meanwhile, "Sploosh" continues to be the "rarest" and most sought-after.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm not, that seems to be the most popular, unsyndicated episode from the final "Go to the Movies" season. It's been posted on YouTube I don't know how many times, lol.

"Back to Alvin's (Our) Future" and "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults" seem to be pretty popular as well.
What I meant was...I am surprised at its release, because of the fact that it's so popular and has been released multiple times already.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What I meant was...I am surprised at its release, because of the fact that it's so popular and has been released multiple times already.
Well, probably because most of the previous releases are given the "Disney Vault" treatment, if you know what I mean.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, probably because most of the previous releases are given the "Disney Vault" treatment, if you know what I mean.
Indeed I do. 'Tis sad really, because a lot of Disney's own movies have been in the vault for eons it seems.