The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, I wouldn't even buy the vaulted items cause they'll be out again in about 3-5 years for an anniversary edition, and the limitedness would probably be the reason why people buy em.

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's all a gimmick to get people riled up and excited - "MUST BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE - it's not like you'll be able to find copies on Ebay or anything!" XD I just roll my eyes and move on.

Did anyone ever find that "Alvin's Dream Sequence" from the Christmas special seriously creepy? It made me nervous as a kid, and it still does. Like I (or Alvin) was drugged or something XD Almost as trippy as the Heffalumps and Woozles from Winnie the Poo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In all honesty, I haven't seen all of the Christmas special, so I can't really give you an opinion on it. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Almost as trippy as the Heffalumps and Woozles from Winnie the Pooh.
"They're black. They're brown. They're up. They're down...."

And to think, not less than a few years later, we would see Heffalumps first hand via The New Adventures episodes that involved Junior Heffalump & his folks (mainly his terribly alergy-prone poppa) & then, Heffalumps would disappear again until The Heffalump Movie came out and following that movie's release, the Heffalump in the film--Lumpy--and his mother would become permenant residents of the 100-Acre Wood.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would like to See the episode Robo munk again! Havn't see that sense the last time it aired on television!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've always like PBS too! But I got into many of there other fine shows and programming as I got older.