Miss Piggy on American Idol

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

ITV here in the UK airs American Idol, does anyone know if we are a week or two behind, or is it shown the same week here in UK??

I'll be watching this weekend to see Miss Piggy if she's on it, I missed it when Kermit was on there a few weeks ago, anyone know of a link online of that footage??

Thanks Guys

Chris

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, not a big fan of the show. Makes me conflicted because I missed appearences like this.

I saw her on there at a friend's house. The bad thing was I just finished teasing another one of my friends for being a 'geek,' and then they do that and MAN! was it hard to maintain my Muppet Geekdom--and you KNOW they were all watching to see me geek-out, too.

OUTSIDE: Calm and collected.
INSIDE: Screaming, YAAAAYYYYY PIGGGYYYYYY!

ha ha
Haha! It's funny how life works out like that sometimes.

I saw! I saw! And it's funny, I was watching and I say to my husband, I bet this will show up on my forum tonight and he goes "why don't you go post it" and I thought I should, but I was just too lazy. Thanks Dave! :smile:
Yeah, I do the same thing. But I know there's no way it's not going to end up on here anyway.

Wasn't impressed with the clip. But ;loved the Miss Piggy Parts! And I love the Blue Man Group! So it all worked out of me regarding Mrs.-Er, Miss Piggy.:smile: :wink:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
That was cool! I wasn't expecting that when I was watching.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh man i hate that i missed looooooooooooooo i don't watch americn idole but i love to see a clip miss piggy is my all time favetite muppet