TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well to be honest, I'm going to wait and see if there are any morsels before considering a purchase. Here's hoping!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wrote that and its supposed to be The Muppets on the Muppets
Personal and revealing interviews from Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, and others that will make you laugh, and may even make you cry.
So you have already watched the DVD? Does it really have morsels? Are you allowed to say which other characters appear in The Muppets on the Muppets? Did you notice any edits?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought of soemthing that would make a great bonus feature, though it might be a bit big (maybe it could be divided into two parts, or there can be an extra disc just for this). Recently somebody uploaded The Muppet Show Live on You Tube (I guess somebody recorded it while there). I don't know if Henson recorded the performance, but if so, this would make a great feature. Though I don't know if Henson meant for it to be released to the public (either on television or video), so I'm not sure if Henson made a deal for the commercial rights to the songs.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Cool it is on its way. I wonder if us aussies will get it released in australia the same time?
If it is release in australia on August the 7th it will be a cool birthday present for me,because that is my birthday.

David French

Reaction score
Again, I think people are jumping the gun a bit, with regards to the Bonus material. The Press Release is very ambiguous in places as it lists the already announced extras but also mentions hours of bonus materials.

That release is wrong as well, as it claims the show garnered eight Emmy Awards during its run on ABC-TV.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Again, I think people are jumping the gun a bit, with regards to the Bonus material. The Press Release is very ambiguous in places as it lists the already announced extras but also mentions hours of bonus materials.

That release is wrong as well, as it claims the show garnered eight Emmy Awards during its run on ABC-TV.
yeah I thought that was odd wasn't it on cbs not abc?:confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
$60 Canadian? What's that about? Have they even looked at the exchange rate lately?

$40 US works out to $44.19 Canadian.

Once again Canada is getting the shaft.
Hey.at least it has a release date for there.no news on an R2 edition yet.

Jenniwin

Reaction score
Hey.at least it has a release date for there.no news on an R2 edition yet.
Yes, has anyone heard when it'll be released in the UK? It certainly isn't advertised on Amazon.co.uk yet. I'll be v.peed off if it never arrives over here just like the Fraggle DVDs have failed to appear in Region 2 :mad: :mad:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm sure that it did air on some indepednant ABC stations. As well as some independant CBS and NBC stations.:wink:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have no release info on this product in the UK yet, but you can order the R1 USA version at www.playUSA.com it's currently listed at £25.99! However this does include postage costs!

Cant wait to get it!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.