1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

nice press release but the muppet show was on cbs not abc...and yet we still dont know if they got everything in the episodes..or if things have been cut..I guess we will find out when it's released.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Season 2 is looking better than Season 1, as far as bonus material goes. I am looking forward to this!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yeah i cant wait eather! :excited: btw didnt the Sesame Street gang apear in the 2nd season of the Muppets how and if so what episode?
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i really can not wait that is going to be so great to have seasons one and two i really glad one of my all time faverite shows really great Aug 7th is going to be a great day ;) :excited: !
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

im really looking for there to be some sort of trailer or somthing new from the muppets
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And I'm hoping for some Muppet appearances plugging this set!
  7. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

I'll be concerned if some of the scenes will be cut due to music rights to the songs.
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I seriously hope that this won't happen; I'm hoping that it took them 2 years to get this set out because they were trying to get all the rights.
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

No. Ernie and Bert appeared in the Connie Stevens episode (from season 1), Big Bird appeared in the Leslie Uggams episode (from season 3), and a few characters appeared in the Marty Feldman episode (from season 5). But Kermit did appear in every episode.
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

A friend of mine once told me that The Count had a cameo appearance in the Alice Cooper episode where he sang "The Monster Mash"
    Can anybody confirm this?
  11. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

No the count is not in that episode nor do they sing that song lol
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Well then does anybody have any idea what she may have been getting mixed up in her mind?
    Did the Count's Monster Mash performance feature on any other episode or could it come from something else altogether?
  13. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

thanks for the info:)
  14. AngryEwok

AngryEwok New Member

I just pre-ordered Season 2 from Overstock.com... I really can't wait for August to roll around!
  15. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Is there any news on that The Muppets on Muppets thing, will Miss Piggy be interviewed? Gosh I HOPE SO
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I thought since we ONLY have a few weeks left that GW (GelflingWaldo) would have had some menu caps or thing from the DVD :smirk:
  17. AngryEwok

AngryEwok New Member

Only a few weeks? I'm the impatient type, I guess...

:attitude:
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

I had a dream the other night that I was watching the next set and COULDN'T FIND ANY MORSELS ON IT!:concern:

Let's hope our fears are unfounded. I really do hope there will be morsels even if nothing is said about them.
  19. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

what season of the muppet show has Jean Stapleton.
  20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Season three. Oh, the horrible, horrible wait...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.