TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
One of the bonus features I'd like to see on the upcoming seasons are the Muppetisms that are on the Time Life Best of the Muppet Show collection.

Luke

Reaction score
I guess on each release they'd include some kind of main extra feature like they have on the first two - so i would guess we'd see Of Muppets and Men, and hopefully Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. Not sure about the other one ... possibly The Muppets : A Celebration of 30 Years or (knowing Disney) Muppets At Walt Disney World ????

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned I'm prepared to expect cuts realizing that if they couldn't get rights for all the songs used the first time it will possibly likely happen again the second time.

Of course if there are no cuts at all that'll be a beautiful surprise.
And as for the morsels I suppose whether they are continued with or not depends on people's personal critical feedback. If sufficient people appreciated them on season 1 it would be logical to carry them on into season 2.

Like you said Daffyfan2003 we'll just have to wait and see.

Animal

Reaction score
Great news indeed! :smile:

I just dont see why the Weezer video has to be on it...? I mean, it has nothing to do with the good old Muppet Show in the Jim Henson days.

Also, I hope we wont see Pepe in the interviews....

kbug67

Reaction score
And as for the morsels I suppose whether they are continued with or not depends on people's personal critical feedback. If sufficient people appreciated them on season 1 it would be logical to carry them on into season 2.
Here's the dvd info from the Amazon Pre-Order page

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000Q6774K/muppetcentral/ said:
  • Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0)
  • All 24 episodes from the 1976 season completely restored and remastered
  • The original pilot, "Sex and Violence!"
  • The original pitch reel of the show
  • Muppet morsels viewing mode with fun facts about the Muppets
  • Promo gag reel
So it looks like the Muppet Morsels are actually here! YAY!!!

But it may only be a copy and paste job from the first season as it has

• The original pitch reel of the show
Anyway we only hope!

Also does anybody know about a UK Release yet?
Im getting mine from the US anyway but im just curious

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to "The Muppet Valentine Special." I've never seen it, and I loved "Sex & Violence" from the first set.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to "The Muppet Valentine Special." I've never seen it, and I loved "Sex & Violence" from the first set.
you and me both man! I love seeing all this muppet stuff I've never seen before it's sort of like Jim's still around and bringing us new great things!:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.