1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh. I havn't seen Rizzo or Pepe's Muppetisms.

I think a lot of them captured the personalities perfectly, however. Such as Kermit starting off calm and getting faster and faster and more and more excited as he scatted. I have always loved Gonzo's, totally genious. And Piggy's make me giggle.
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh man thank you so much, i have been wanting a nentendo game cube for a long time , i have nintendo DS and i love and i have had old system he he with all the mario stuff i love that to .

i am so exicted a muppet video game and the muppetums to also there that is so great . i can't wait i am going to get that at some point great i am so happy to know that you have made my day gonzo's chicken you have made my day .
    I can't wait to get the system and the game i have been wanting a game cube for so long .
    When money gets better i am for sure going to get the game cube and the Muppet Party cruise . yhoooooooooooo
  3. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Get Wii. It plays gamecube games and has alot of good wii games. You will like Muppet Party Cruise. It has every one of the Muppetisms.
  4. Oscar0802

Oscar0802 New Member

Might have to get muppets party cruise
  5. Not to be too off topic, but you do want to get the Nintendo Wii over the gamecube. It plays all Gamecube titles and its fun! It would be awesome if they released more Muppet Party games.
  6. Rustin Allison

Rustin Allison New Member

Gld to hear this is finally coming out. Hopefully, later seasons will not take as long. I do hope they keep the Muppet Morsels. I enjoyed those little tidbits while watching season 1.

Rustin Allison
  7. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

So is there confirmation yet that there'll be two different boxes for these much like season 1? Will Piggy have a fuzzy box? (insert bad jokes here)
  8. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Uhhh . . . I choose not to insert bad jokes. :eek:

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one box option. It's always nice to give collectors a reason to buy twice.
  9. Beauregard

Hey, sorry, I confess I haven't kept up with this thread...is there any news on an R2 release?
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

nope not yet :smirk: ... sorry Beau
  11. Beauregard

Gah!

Bea:zany:{And that's all I have to say...}regard

P.S. I lied. I have also to say, "But but but!"
  12. muppet baby

I really want the fuzzy box with piggy i really love piggy she is my all time faverite muppet he he i can't wait to get season 2 of the muppet show it is my all time faverite show .
  13. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I'm excited too. :D
  14. muppet baby

I am glad
  15. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

the day is getting closer and closer I'm so excited I can't wait to be holding this in my hands!
  16. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

What's great for me is it's also the day that Warped Tour is coming to my state. Hopefully I'll be able to go, although the acts aren't as great as they were in the years before.
  17. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

18. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

How awesome! Finally getting geared for the release, I see! Too bad, looks like no Muppet Morsels though... :(
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

There might be Ryan. We'll have to wait and see. (hope so i really want them)
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe. I really, really hope so too, they were awesome on the first set.

Another thing, that press release is incorrect, it said it's only been one year since the release of the first season, according to moi's calculations it's been two, long, greuling years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.