TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I made the mistake of buying the first season in R1 (which can only be played on a really, rully, old computer in our house.) I did the same with Mwoo. Thinking that neither would make it to UK dvd. . . and then they did and I'd spent my moneys already! Tsk!

So I'm holding out on this one.

David French

Reaction score
I'm sure that it did air on some indepednant ABC stations. As well as some independant CBS and NBC stations.:wink:
I'm afraid not; it only aired on CBS affiliated stations as per the end credits.

Whether it has *since* aired on affiliated NBC and ABC stations, I'm afraid I don't know.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
May 8th, I pre-ordered my TMS Season 2 set through Amazon. I can hardly wait for August! :big_grin:

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Wow, I'm so happy it looks to be that the Piggy head box is staying and not the one in the preview. YAY!

Can’t wait for another fuzzy cover, I like them lol!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Um, no one's even MENTIONED the FABULOSITY (new word, I think so) of having BLOOPERS included! So I will: I LOVE BLOOPERS!

There.

:wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
How many bloopers, though? I hope it's a LOT like on the Emmet Otter dvd. Those were hilarious!

kbug67

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have no release info on this product in the UK yet, but you can order the R1 USA version at www.playUSA.com it's currently listed at £25.99! However this does include postage costs!

Cant wait to get it!

Chris
If you order the series from Amazon.com the dvd itself only costs
£15.00 (due to the current exchange rate) and if you add postage on
it can cost between £18 - £35 (depending on what postage you get)

Ive pre-ordered Region 1 YAY!:smile: as they may not be a region 2 for a long long while (if ever) :mad:

Telly

Reaction score
I LOVE bloopers! I love how they stay in character when they make mistakes! Or how they'll have their Muppet do something off the wall.
For example: The bloopers on Muppets Wizard of Oz, I found it hilarious when Johnny Fiamma was making different expressions with his mouth and going "Eee Ooooh Eeee". Stuff like that makes me laugh. Don't ask why.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
There's this one blooper on VMX that KILLS me. Kermit makes this wicked evil face and goes "heh heh heh". IDK why but I just DIE laughing. All of those bloopers are great, and you're right, Telly, it's awesome how they stay in character. I love when Gonzo and Rizzo are doing their whole Gift of the Magi thingy and they keep messing up. Or when Fozzie can't get the crook around Kermit's neck. Oh geez, all those bloopers are just glorious!

As to how many bloopers, IDK, but if there are only three Classic Muppet bloopers that's enough for me. How many Jim Henson bloopers have I seen in my lifetime? Not enough, folks. Not enough. Have I seen any? .I don't know. (and by bloopers I mean not printable takes, not ones where it's like "oh look, there's Jim's head!" That's a goof.)

Status
Not open for further replies.