TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*stares at screen* *breathing hard* *drools* *is oblivious to everyone else* *snaps back to reality*

I think I know what I'm getting my dad for his birthday (and I'm NOT making him another puppet to go with it -_-

goole

Reaction score
It seems they are advertising this as the complete second season. If I remember correctly they did not say this for season 1 as it had some cuts. Is Disney implying this season is uncut?

Goole

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
It seems they are advertising this as the complete second season. If I remember correctly they did not say this for season 1 as it had some cuts. Is Disney implying this season is uncut?
That's a good point... I, for one, certainly hope so!

The Whatevers

Reaction score
Morsels are great, but what i'd really like would be audio commentary by the Muppeteers. That'd be so cool.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Morsels are great, but what i'd really like would be audio commentary by the Muppeteers. That'd be so cool.
That would be awesome. I've really liked the way the Futurama and Simpsons dvds have brought in multiple creative folks on each commentary to keep it lively and to tell stories from different perspectives, and I would love to see the same thing happen with the Muppet Show dvds.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That would be awesome though in a way I would prefer they kept with the morsels since having started with them it would be nice IMHO if the sets kept up the same basic make-up. It would feel to me more like the sets belonged together as part of a collective series.

muppet baby

Reaction score
That would be awesome though in a way I would prefer they kept with the morsels since having started with them it would be nice IMHO if the sets kept up the same basic make-up. It would feel to me more like the sets belonged together as part of a collective series.

i totally agree with you there marty i hope that they do that also .

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not sure but I think that the link in the first post only ships to the states. :frown: Phil, is there a way that I, being in Canada, can still order these from that site & support MC? Cause normally I try to find it in the store but I'd like to order this one.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
THE MORSELS BETTER APPEAR ON THE NEXT SET! But commentary on a few episodes would also be good. Dinosaurs: The Complete Seasosn 3 and 4 got commentary, even though the complete seasons 1 and 2 didn't. Maybe commentary could be provided for the episodes with Steve Martin, Rudolph Nureyev, and John Cleese.

Status
Not open for further replies.