"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

ploobis

Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. Sorry.
:smile:

Also, I think having people take notes is a great idea; I would be happy to take notes for Elmo in Grouchland, and everything else if asked!
I myself would ask someone specifically to take notes on Dave and Gonzo's intros to MFS, TMM and GMC, since I'll be missing those.
:concern:
:smile:
Thats ok.

I have tickets for the MFS screening with Dave Goelz & Gonzo speaking. And I have tickets for the Commercials & Experiments screening.

"I CAN'T WAIT!"

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I got a magazine from the Cinema Arts Centre and there are new screenings. First is Muppet Treasure Island on Sunday August 12 @ 1:30PM, The second is The Muppet Movie Sing Along hosted by heather henson on tuesday August 14 at 7:00PM. At The Muppet Movie Sing Along Lyric Sheets will be given out as well as Goody Bags (for the lucky). Its great to hear the crowd sing along to the songs. Just amazing. Enjoy.

ploobis

Reaction score
I just found out that Karen Falk (Henson Archivist) will show up! :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
A SING ALONG?

!

But I can't BE there Tuesday, I have to work because I'm taking off for the weekend!

Oh, woe is me.

So, who will I be seeing there on Friday to pick up panel tickets?

ploobis

Reaction score
A SING ALONG?

!

But I can't BE there Tuesday, I have to work because I'm taking off for the weekend!

Oh, woe is me.

The panel discussion is on Saturday, August 11'th.

matleo

Reaction score
A SING ALONG?

I asked this a few pages back and never got a response but would someone be able to pick up a ticket to the panel for me? I live in upstate CT and really can't go down to LI on Fri. just to get tickets. I only need one ticket and I could hopefully meet up with whoever picks up the ticket on the 11th and get it from them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Matleo

MelissaY1

Reaction score
A SING ALONG?

!

Oh, woe is me.

I'll be there

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I asked this a few pages back and never got a response but would someone be able to pick up a ticket to the panel for me? I live in upstate CT and really can't go down to LI on Fri. just to get tickets. I only need one ticket and I could hopefully meet up with whoever picks up the ticket on the 11th and get it from them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Matleo
I personally can't. Another friend of mine alerted me the other day she desperately wants to go so that brings me up to the limit of 4 tix per person