Animal: Monster or... what?

superboober

Reaction score
Perhaps Animal's another species of Whatever, one that several thousand years ago broke away from Gonzo's race and evolved into an Animal-esque being. :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
An alien? Ooh, I don't know about that. It's possible that he was a result of a test-tube experiment, however?

And have we considered the possibility of interspecies dating?

Kar Ma

Reaction score
Animal might be not be specifically descript physically but we do not question his animal nature. If we want to talk shop, aka recognizable puppet features, then we should discuss Gonzo. How long did it take to figure out who he was and where he came from? At least with Animal his name and character are represenational of his personality, no matter what he looks like. Or, perhaps, we're trying to read too deeply into the animal of Animal. Even so, that's okay. It's fun to speculate.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
An alien? Ooh, I don't know about that. It's possible that he was a result of a test-tube experiment, however?

And have we considered the possibility of interspecies dating?
Not to get off subject, but I never considered Gonzo an alien, despite what MFS tells us.

Back on subject...(Leach *just* manages to hop on the bus before it pulls away)

Yeah, as I said before, I think Animal is Animal. It may not be much of an answer, but hey, neither is "a blade of grass" when one asks "what do you use to cut steak with?"

peyjenk

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really think he "is" anything specific, either, I just thought it would be a fun discussion.

And, Leach, I agree with you: No matter what Muppets From Space tries to pull, Gonzo is still a whatever.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Not to get off subject, but I never considered Gonzo an alien, despite what MFS tells us.

Back on subject...(Leach *just* manages to hop on the bus before it pulls away)

Yeah, as I said before, I think Animal is Animal. It may not be much of an answer, but hey, neither is "a blade of grass" when one asks "what do you use to cut steak with?"
You and me both man I really hated that and thought it cheapend Gonzo's character allot and made him allot less special. :frown:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
New question: What is Clifford? I swear he's a fish but Muppet Wiki tells me I'm wrong.