I won't be posting anymore...

Kiki

Reaction score
Have fun Ailie! But... *cryness*... we'll miss you! ;_;

unclematt

Reaction score
Have fun guys. Sometimes getting away from the internet for a short period can be a good thing.

APRena

Reaction score
Okay, this isn't for forever or anything, but I'm probably going to be posting a lot less in November and into December. However long it takes me to finish it, which could be a lot longer. I'm doing NaNoWriMo, which pretty much means I'm writing a novel in a month-- on TOP of school and homework and life-- what have I gotten myself into? *headpiano* Oh, this is a rant for another forum, but just so you know what goes on inside my head and why you'll be seeing less and less of moi.

Meh, all the people who post here are Senior Members for the most part, not like anyone will miss me per se, but I'm going to have MC withdrawl...

muppets2

Reaction score
Okay, this isn't for forever or anything, but I'm probably going to be posting a lot less in November and into December. However long it takes me to finish it, which could be a lot longer. I'm doing NaNoWriMo, which pretty much means I'm writing a novel in a month-- on TOP of school and homework and life-- what have I gotten myself into? *headpiano* Oh, this is a rant for another forum, but just so you know what goes on inside my head and why you'll be seeing less and less of moi.

Meh, all the people who post here are Senior Members for the most part, not like anyone will miss me per se, but I'm going to have MC withdrawl...
well bye APrena good luck with your novel and your social life

unclematt

Reaction score
Why would you say that? We will all miss you!:cry: