Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I have a few of the Muppet figures (maybe about 10-12 total). Not a huge collection but I am just lucky and greatful to have gotten a Jim Henson and Rainbow Connection Kermit/Robin before they started going for over 50 bucks! Those are really the only figures I care most about in my collection.

Yeah i payed almost $80bucks for my Rainbow Connection Kermit/Robin on eBay a few years ago! I havnt seen one on there since, as for the Jim fig... STILL lookin'... i almost had one last month but i got out bid! :sympathy: oh welll :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
My collection is getting pretty big right now. I just won a few more of Ebay. My collection also has some rares including Jim Henson, Super Grover, and the Piggy and Kermit Wedding set, :halo: .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, just thought I'd share the amazing thing that happened to me last night, I was bidding on a Super Grover figure on eBay, max bid was sixty dollars, and I got it for under forty! :excited: Oh I was so happy to get such a rarity for such a low price! :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, looks like my whining paid off! I placed a bid on an Animal with Electric Mayhem stage playset for $40 and got outbid... but then was given a second chance offer! So I got the playset for $40... but the shipping was $31. The seller made a bit of an error because they said shipping would only be $10 but I didn't really care because now I have the set! I have to figure out where I'm gonna put it in my limited space for the main collection!

It's soooo awesome though. Now I just gotta track down Zoot. :cool:

karamazov80

Reaction score
Well, looks like my whining paid off! I placed a bid on an Animal with Electric Mayhem stage playset for $40 and got outbid... but then was given a second chance offer! So I got the playset for $40... but the shipping was $31. The seller made a bit of an error because they said shipping would only be $10 but I didn't really care because now I have the set! I have to figure out where I'm gonna put it in my limited space for the main collection!

It's soooo awesome though. Now I just gotta track down Zoot. :cool:
You and me both. Zoot is so expensive on eBay, but you can't have the Mayhem without him. . .I'm just getting into the figures, and my first priority was getting the whole Electric Mayhem. I think I'll bite the bullet come next paycheck and just pay whatever it takes. . .for a little piece of painted plastic. . .

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You and me both. Zoot is so expensive on eBay, but you can't have the Mayhem without him. . .I'm just getting into the figures, and my first priority was getting the whole Electric Mayhem. I think I'll bite the bullet come next paycheck and just pay whatever it takes. . .for a little piece of painted plastic. . .
That's what it's like to collect action figures. Speaking as someone who collects, maybe, a bit too much.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Just starting? Good luck my friend!

I was fortunate in that I only started collecting when Series 4 started (you can thank Mr. Samuel Arrow for that... seeing him was what put me over the edge and said "ok, I'm collecting this line") so I was able to get most of the earlier ones no problem. Kermit and Piggy were easy to find, and Rowlf, Scooter, Crazy Harry, and Lew Zealand were still available on amazon.com. Somehow the Muppet-collecting gods shined some light on me and I was able to find Dr. Teeth at Toys R Us a while after it originally came out. So then I scooped every regular-release from series 5-onward.

Then I found Bunsen, Fozzie, Floyd, and now Animal with stage on eBay.

So like I said, good luck finding all the ones you want!

karamazov80

Reaction score
Just starting? Good luck my friend!

I was fortunate in that I only started collecting when Series 4 started (you can thank Mr. Samuel Arrow for that... seeing him was what put me over the edge and said "ok, I'm collecting this line") so I was able to get most of the earlier ones no problem. Kermit and Piggy were easy to find, and Rowlf, Scooter, Crazy Harry, and Lew Zealand were still available on amazon.com. Somehow the Muppet-collecting gods shined some light on me and I was able to find Dr. Teeth at Toys R Us a while after it originally came out. So then I scooped every regular-release from series 5-onward.

Then I found Bunsen, Fozzie, Floyd, and now Animal with stage on eBay.

So like I said, good luck finding all the ones you want!
Thanks. I'm sorry that I missed out on that run. I knew that they were out, but my priorities at the time were not collecting things, and now I'm playing catch-up. But honestly, I'm not worried, as I can find what I am looking for, I just have to allow for those luxuries in my budget at the beginning of the month (i.e. when I get paid). Apart from Zoot, the main Muppet that I'm trying to get now is Rowlf with the backstage set, but it gets a lot too pricey on eBay for me at the moment. I'm going to try to sell some of my stuff there soon and use the profits to justify paying the insane money it takes to buy the dang thing.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I just managed to get myself a Zoot figure on eBay! Mint on card and everything! It cost me $99.45 including insurance but I'd say it was worth it to complete my Muppet figure collection. And by complete, I mean have all the regular-release figures minus the repaints.

WOO HOO! :big_grin: :cool: